Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
well then you should know the drill

I'm off for the day. Thanks for calming it down.

Hoping for freight trains when I get back tomorrow
Good Night

Sleep Tight

Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
Old Jun 08 2012, 09:09 PM

Does it really matter when as long as it does? I am just as impatient as the rest of you but with 14 fully extended farms and neighbors with facilities and services to work, I have more than enough to keep me busy while I wait. This game ROCKS and it is the only one I play. Kudos to the Devs for all they do.
Old Jun 08 2012, 09:11 PM

Hi , I have removed most of the last few pages of posts .. while we do appreciate that many are getting a little antsy over the rest of the last release coming out , please remember that this thread is for feedback on the last release , not for personal debates.

Thanks

Tony
Old Jun 08 2012, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi , I have removed most of the last few pages of posts .. while we do appreciate that many are getting a little antsy over the rest of the last release coming out , please remember that this thread is for feedback on the last release , not for personal debates.

Thanks

Tony
yeah, what he said... lol

Tony, ya better lay low.... kidnappers are getting organized
Old Jun 08 2012, 09:15 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

<singing> happy soon-to-be-released eve to you, happy soon-to-be-released eve to you, i have FC waiting to be spent, i have train tracks waiting to be bent, happy soon-to-be-released eve to YOU!!!!!
Old Jun 08 2012, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
Does it really matter when as long as it does? I am just as impatient as the rest of you but with 14 fully extended farms and neighbors with facilities and services to work, I have more than enough to keep me busy while I wait. This game ROCKS and it is the only one I play. Kudos to the Devs for all they do.
Agree

Does Not Matter The Devs & MODS Are Doeing Great Work So Far I Should Not Be That Worry Anyways I'm Only At Level 28 & Not Even Close Of Buying Farm 2 On This Account I Should Keep It Calm Because There Is No Way All Get All Farm Before They Even Release A Other Land Anyways They Will Have More Land Before I Get To By All Lands Anyways
Old Jun 08 2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post

Thanks

Tony
lol I Didn't Even Notice That You Logged Back On Tony Is There A Other MODS On lol
Old Jun 08 2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
AGREE

and with that in mind

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jun 08 2012, 09:23 PM

Can someone tell me when I started playing Farm Town? I think it was March of 2010. I have been reading the forum since I started but since I am waiting for the 2nd part of the June 1st release..I finally joined. Gave me something to do. lol.
Old Jun 08 2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Can someone tell me when I started playing Farm Town? I think it was March of 2010. I have been reading the forum since I started but since I am waiting for the 2nd part of the June 1st release..I finally joined. Gave me something to do. lol.
The Question Is Did You Start When They Released The Game Of Farm Town Or The Year After
Closed Thread