Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 07 2012, 07:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneandjuice View Post
Not sure if this should be posted here or not, but since the update I have had a problem with bait bonuses. I got belt bonuses on both my seawater and freshwater bait and when my neighbours clicked on them as good neighbours do, the bonuses have gone into my giftbox and won't come out. I click on store all and get the message " There is nothing to store". How can I clear them from my giftbox please?

Thanks
Anne
Try clicking on each one to store and see if that helps.
Old Jun 07 2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I agree with this. We don't need this message over any of them.
Hmmm. I was liking those new messages - just that the font size needs to be small enough so you can see the whole thing instead of flipping back and forth. I haven't had the difficulty harvesting that some are talking about, though. If that were happening to me I wouldn't like it.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 07 2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Try clicking on each one to store and see if that helps.
Thanks Kitt1062, that worked. Now why didn't I think of doing that?

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Jun 07 2012, 09:42 PM

Talking

No no I don't want the new facs etc just yet, I haven't finished designing the farm they're going onto but tomorrow would be fine thank you.
Old Jun 07 2012, 09:45 PM

I can't wait for the new factories. Whee are they??

Sandie Angel
Old Jun 07 2012, 10:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneandjuice View Post
Not sure if this should be posted here or not, but since the update I have had a problem with bait bonuses. I got belt bonuses on both my seawater and freshwater bait and when my neighbours clicked on them as good neighbours do, the bonuses have gone into my giftbox and won't come out. I click on store all and get the message " There is nothing to store". How can I clear them from my giftbox please?

Thanks
Anne
You don't click on store, just click on use and they will go to your storage or wherever the bait goes... now be sure that you have checked the bait on the bait service facility or all of your bait goes for sale and you never have enough bait, I finally wised up and checked the bait on the service facility so that now my bait stays with me and not on the one that goes pufff.
Old Jun 07 2012, 10:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hmmm. I was liking those new messages - just that the font size needs to be small enough so you can see the whole thing instead of flipping back and forth. I haven't had the difficulty harvesting that some are talking about, though. If that were happening to me I wouldn't like it.
Those messages are annoying, specially if you are harvesting or seeding, who wants to know if they are loading or what kind they are, you know what you are doing, we are not grade school kids.. and lo and behold if you are harvesting and seeding with the combine, the thing goes crazy telling you its loading and that you can only plant.... on plowed soil... very very annoying!!
I want the one click on everything...... thank you, thankyouverymuch
Old Jun 08 2012, 12:30 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new modern trains!!! they look sooooo much better!!! please add some more tracks, different angle for the trains, the train gate crossing for both sides of the road please, some grain cars(my son works in a grain mill, in those cars) OH please add a grain mill!!! the road signs need to revolve a bit more, more cars, trucks, etc. AND PREETTY PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZ could we have some peoples for our town??? oh, i would also like a bigger flower harvester and bigger tree chopper. i have been a really nice girl :rolls eyes: this year and Santa would be proud!!!

AND... thank you very very very very very much, Raul and dev team, for everything that you already have given us!!! this is the only game i play anymore, and you always do an OUTSTANDING job on the updates!!!
Old Jun 08 2012, 12:31 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

PS- anytime you feel like dropping all those new facs and freight trains on us, that would be great!!!
Old Jun 08 2012, 01:07 AM

Yes - Totally agree - where is the Freight Train? I've been waiting at the Train Station in PinValley LOL Thank you for the Super Updates and Can't wait for the Nursing Home also
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I can't wait for the new factories. Whee are they??

Sandie Angel