Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2012, 09:34 PM

I only spent $25 for all the purple tools...and I had no extra cash...so you do need to contact support...
Old Jun 05 2012, 10:00 PM

I am happy to report I can freeze flowers not fully grown again. I had reported this awhile back and was told it was being worked on. Thanks for fixing, I love the affect.

RE: the translucent frozen flowers. If I unfreeze them and refresh the page I can sell them or move them. They revert back to the original beginning growth cycle. The fact I can do something with them is good!

Thanks for addressing this small issue!

Ok I posted too fast and perhaps too optimistically. The flowers I froze as an experiment have all become translucent so I am unable to move them.

Last edited by LoreneC; Jun 08 2012 at 06:42 AM. Reason: adding information
Old Jun 06 2012, 01:26 AM

All of a sudden my freshwater bait won't show up on the river. I have almost as much freshwater as I do seawater, according to my storage; but only the seawater shows up when I try to fish my waterways. What gives? I don't have a fish farm or a tackle shop, by the way. Only the waterways. ???

Monnaterrie
Old Jun 06 2012, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrieTX View Post
All of a sudden my freshwater bait won't show up on the river. I have almost as much freshwater as I do seawater, according to my storage; but only the seawater shows up when I try to fish my waterways. What gives? I don't have a fish farm or a tackle shop, by the way. Only the waterways. ???

Monnaterrie
Hi Terrie - try moving the mouse a bit over the lake/river - there seems to be a problem with the "mouse over" messages - I am also getting this on the animal buildings. My bait doesnt show in one place with the cursor and does in another!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 06 2012, 06:41 AM

The release says new facilities, etc coming next week. It says farm 15 and new levels coming in the next release. I feel kinda dumb asking, but does that mean farm 15 and new levels are or are not included in this weeks release? Just wondering. I'm looking forward to everything they have planned for us.
Old Jun 06 2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
The release says new facilities, etc coming next week. It says farm 15 and new levels coming in the next release. I feel kinda dumb asking, but does that mean farm 15 and new levels are or are not included in this weeks release? Just wondering. I'm looking forward to everything they have planned for us.
Hi

No the new farm and new levels are planned for the Next new Release.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 06 2012, 06:47 AM

Thank you Al. That makes sense now. Now I have a bit more time to plan what I want to do with the new farm.
Old Jun 06 2012, 07:14 AM

I agree, I had to make it look sorta ok but it would really be awesome if they rotated 4 ways for our roads - Thank you anyhow for even making them Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
EXACTLY same problem so i totally agree, please let them point all 4 directions???
Old Jun 06 2012, 09:19 AM

PLEASE let the lemongrass crop be a 2 hour crop - we desperately need another 2 hour crop. Thanks.
Old Jun 06 2012, 12:34 PM

And I still have no bait in my rivers, but over 2,000 shows up in storage. Seawater bait is behaving okay. Why can I not use my freshwater bait? I have no fishing tackle shop, no fish farms, nothing like that at all. Not even a sushi restaurant. So why is my bait invisible? I just got more bait as a gift today and it still doesn't show up.
Closed Thread