Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2012, 10:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Dont understand what is meant about dans and belts in the latest update
Yes, which facilities does this refer to? Can anyone list them please?
Old Jun 02 2012, 10:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul and to all the other devs.... Am Happy with this latest improvements. Well done!!! Now more to play with!!! Happy Dance!!!!!
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
So am I not understanding this. We no longer have a 5 x 5 combine that we paid for that works. We have to do everything individually or buy the 6 x 6. I have not seen this addressed and I went to work my farm and see that my 5 x 5 no longer works. I paid for those so it doesn't seem right that they are no longer functional. I love this game but as a retired person on a fixed income, there is a limit on how much money I can spend on a game. I used to be able to keep up but that is not impossible.
Hi Just to let you I used my 5x5 combine this morning and it worked liked normal.
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Soya milk
rice milk
milk from various nuts and seeds
and products - yogurt etc.
good for vegans
when i just googled it said something about plants and recyed and by producted
Old Jun 02 2012, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
With respect to all.......the 6x6 combine tools should only be dependant on owning the eqivalent 5x5 model why should we have to shell out for a whole set when we have already bought the previous iterations ???? this is starting to have the appearance of a money grab and will turn a large number of people away from the game ......now i know we dont 'have to have' them but it hardly seems fair that one should ghave to buy a whole set to upgrade the one tool that most of us use
I have to agree with Dave here. It's going to cost me 120 FC? No thank you very much.
Old Jun 02 2012, 12:09 PM

Mine does not let me access my 5 x 5 combine to do h/p/s all at one time. I am not one bit impressed with these 6 x 6's and wish I had not purchased them. I want my 5 x 5 combine h/p/s back!!!!

Love this game but this was not the best move on the developers part. Why pay more for tools that cause more work?
Old Jun 02 2012, 12:54 PM
Account Not Linked

LOVE new stuff as always but just a few suggestion if i may....

-Volcanoes
-Snowy Mountains
-MORE LEATHER ROLL AND SHEET METAL PRODUCTIONS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
( ive had to STOP buying your cash facilities as they do me no good if i run out of supplies to make products like the above mentioned
Old Jun 02 2012, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by deballen View Post
Mine does not let me access my 5 x 5 combine to do h/p/s all at one time. I am not one bit impressed with these 6 x 6's and wish I had not purchased them. I want my 5 x 5 combine h/p/s back!!!!

Love this game but this was not the best move on the developers part. Why pay more for tools that cause more work?
They moved the 5X5 to the row that is in between the fishing pole and the single plowing, they are the first 2 in that row.
Old Jun 02 2012, 01:54 PM

Default Belts and dans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at June 1st, 11:40PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Signs: 20 Signs are now available as part of the "Others" category in the Store, including farming signs like "Crops" or "Trees" and traffic signs.

2. 30 x 30 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

4. 6x6 tools: Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 6x6 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 36 fields at a time.

5. Latest flowers highlight fix: You can now mouse over the latest released flowers and highlight them as easy as the other flowers, this will make harvesting easier.

6. Pizza Rush Minigame: This was pending from last release. It's a memory enhancing minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make pizzas for your customers with the right ingredients.

We will start offering coins or ingredient prizes in the next couple of releases.

7. Trains: We will launch the Freight Trains next week, in the meantime there is a new Modern Passenger Locomotive and Wagon in the Motion Cagetogy in the Store.

8. Cashew Tree and Lemongrass Crop (Coming Next Week): To be used in the Thai Restaurant.

9. Plant Milk Factory (coins), Thai Restaurant (coins), Board Games Factory (FC), Nursing Home (FC) (Coming Next Week).

Farm 15 and new levels coming in the next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 1st, 11:40PM EST

- Seacoats positioning issues bug should be fixed now.

Known Issues

- None
Thanks Raul. Can you please explain the new belts and dans, Im confused what is meant.
Old Jun 02 2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
LOVE new stuff as always but just a few suggestion if i may....

-Volcanoes
-Snowy Mountains
-MORE LEATHER ROLL AND SHEET METAL PRODUCTIONS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
( ive had to STOP buying your cash facilities as they do me no good if i run out of supplies to make products like the above mentioned
Not sure why Snowy, leather comes from the lorries, sheet metal from the mills, just increase these.
Closed Thread