Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2012, 05:59 AM

Question Freight Train at same farm as facility

If my freigt train is placed at the same farm as a facility or truck that gives the same product I need, will both give me the things I need, or is it limited in the same way that "you can have several chicken coops but only one will produce at that farm"??

I ofcourse wish that both will provide me stuff, and I have both freight train and coffee grinder at the same farm and would like to know. *hopefull*

(Please clear the forum more, 40% of this thread is people using it as chat, and messages belonging on other topics...)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Jun 14 2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
If my freigt train is placed at the same farm as a facility or truck that gives the same product I need, will both give me the things I need, or is it limited in the same way that "you can have several chicken coops but only one will produce at that farm"??

I ofcourse wish that both will provide me stuff, and I have both freight train and coffee grinder at the same farm and would like to know. *hopefull*

(Please clear the forum more, 40% of this thread is people using it as chat, and messages belonging on other topics...)
Hi there - no it doesnt seem to be a problem I have the paper mill and petrochemical plant on the same farm as my train and no problems.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 14 2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Hi there - no it doesnt seem to be a problem I have the paper mill and petrochemical plant on the same farm as my train and no problems.
Same here... the train will unload after a week (or quicker if the Boost Option is activated)... and in the meantime all facilities are chugging along on track to produce as usual.

Old Jun 14 2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
One thing Ive learned with this release...coming this wednesday or thursday actually means next Monday so we gonna have to be patient some more
But it's such a GREAT update and I'm supposed to be just sitting here thanking everyone.

Pfffft...
Old Jun 14 2012, 07:49 AM

Now we have a 6x6 combine harvest plow from this release can it be added to the pop up tools with the other 5x5 one - please dont remove the 5x5 as I still use it as well.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 14 2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Now we have a 6x6 combine harvest plow from this release can it be added to the pop up tools with the other 5x5 one - please dont remove the 5x5 as I still use it as well.
It is the purple tools in the 4th column form the right (the short column of tools). Both the 5x5 and the 6x6 combine and harvest/plow tools are in that column of tools.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jun 14 2012, 09:30 AM

I am confused as to the function of the freight trains. I see some posts that they replace facilities and others that you have to have facilities for them to work. Can some one clarify for me please?
Old Jun 14 2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikings01 View Post
I am confused as to the function of the freight trains. I see some posts that they replace facilities and others that you have to have facilities for them to work. Can some one clarify for me please?
The following chapter in the game guide may help http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5185682

The trains are used as a supplement to your facilities, you only have to own certain facilities in order to buy a certain type of car. for example, you mist own the stone windmill in order to buy the long two-box car.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 14 2012, 09:53 AM

Default Love The New Updates

Thank you all for your hard work keeping us in new facilities. This game has come a long way and has kept me playing for 3 years. I always look forward to the updates no matter what they are or how long they take. I can spend FC or not, play for hours on end or not...it's my pleasure to thank all of you. I love the trains (mine are at the 1/2 way point) because that means I can eliminate 1 facility for each product on the train and that means more room on my farms for other "stuff". Keep up the good work...
Old Jun 14 2012, 10:32 AM

WOuld be nice to have a 6X6 bulldozer too. Just sayin...
Closed Thread