Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2012, 05:37 PM

Regarding Freight Trains - Hi, my apologies if this has already been suggested but I'm not keen on reading 99 pages of posts - hope you can appreciate that.

It would be nice to be able to move and rotate the freight trains. It currently only gives the option to hide which is a little disappointing. Perhaps its because they are loading and en route ? Maybe be able to move them once they're done? I know that rotate is not an option at this time, but it would be a nice feature. Thanks!
Old Jun 11 2012, 05:44 PM

When they return from the 'Markets' they will be Full - not Transparent and you will be able to move them around your farm and in the future they will be rotatable. Thank You & Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKT View Post
Regarding Freight Trains - Hi, my apologies if this has already been suggested but I'm not keen on reading 99 pages of posts - hope you can appreciate that.

It would be nice to be able to move and rotate the freight trains. It currently only gives the option to hide which is a little disappointing. Perhaps its because they are loading and en route ? Maybe be able to move them once they're done? I know that rotate is not an option at this time, but it would be a nice feature. Thanks!
Old Jun 11 2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, which particular items did it sell, have you checked under "All' to see if there was a tick in the box of the items that sold ?

I just went and checked mine as well at Market , as I haven't sold anything for awhile pending the update. I normally sell off my non ingredients that aren't used anywhere. The items used in facilities used to have a question mark in the top right corner and those that didn't, I would select all of those with the check box and sell. Well, now it appears they ALL have question marks but when I click on the question mark, I just get a blank pop up. Hmmm - I hate to sell off something that I'll need in a service facility. I'll have to be extra careful too and really pay attention so as not to accidentally sell something I've been hoarding . As I haven't sold in a couple of weeks, I'm not sure if it just started with the update, or if it was before the update.
Old Jun 11 2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
When they return from the 'Markets' they will be Full - not Transparent and you will be able to move them around your farm and in the future they will be rotatable. Thank You & Happy Farming

Thanks!!! I'm happy to hear that. I was in such a rush to get them and see what they would do, that I didn't put a lot of thought into where they "fit" into the design. Glad that I can move them once they're done. Happy Farming to you too!

Last edited by PKT; Jun 11 2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: typo
Old Jun 11 2012, 05:57 PM

I found my long box trains to be locked. Is there a particular reson (I do have the locomotive)
Old Jun 11 2012, 06:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan7 View Post
I found my long box trains to be locked. Is there a particular reson (I do have the locomotive)
do u have the facillitys on the farm that is needed for the long box ,mine were locked till i put the factorys on the farm

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 11 2012, 06:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I could see putting them in there to empty up some space, but the one click would have to be one option or you could go in to the mall and work each factory separately, there might be some facilities that I don't want every item in the factory started or maybe some factories I don't want to start at all.
Im sorry but when you click to work your neighbors facilities youre agreeing to work them all not just pick and choose which ones you want. Ive removed over a dozen neighbors for doing just that. As for not wanting some started i see what youre saying. Perhaps a checklist for which facs you want/dont want worked by your neighbors.

I am wondering why one would even bother loading up any or all of a facility if they didnt want it started at all. Not harking on anyone just wondering what purpose it would serve. If its a logical one heck i may start doing it.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by pythonis; Jun 11 2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old Jun 11 2012, 06:38 PM

As Tony D has already stated, please keep on track to the New Release, any ideas and suggestions, please post in the appropriate place, suggestions forum. Thankyou

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 11 2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKT View Post
The items used in facilities used to have a question mark in the top right corner and those that didn't, I would select all of those with the check box and sell. Well, now it appears they ALL have question marks but when I click on the question mark, I just get a blank pop up.
Yep just checked mine - this is recent over the last day or so - exactly the same.

Its only the goods made in facilities - I have crops and flowers that arent ingredients no ? mark.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 11 2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I have to speak my mind here. The complaints on the train are getting out of hand. Yes, it's not what we expected, but this game is a work in progress and the start of the freight trains should be small so they can work out ALL bugs before they add to it and make it beneficial to higher end players. I would rather they do it this way than having massive problems for everybody all at once. I see this as a tool for lower end players at the moment and maybe someday it will work for the rest of us. There is nothing wrong with this and everybody should quit complaining. I so appreciate everything that the developers do to this game with each and every update, even if what they produce is not something that I'm going to spend my real money on. Fact is, if I were a developer and hearing all these complaints about my hard work, I would think twice about doing anything else. And while I'm on my rant, maybe it would just be a fantastic idea if they never ever told us anything that may or may not be coming in the future so everybody will quit with the negative comments when it doesn't happen on schedule. It's like having a baby - it will be ready when it is ready and not a moment earlier. There is enough in this game to keep lots of people happy doing lots of things and if this game is irritating you to that degree, maybe you should not be playing. OK, I've ranted enough - I'm off to quietly and contently play farm town - God bless all of you, especially the developers who do work hard trying to keep alot of people happy.
Well said Angel7.. I agree totally with your post.
Fritz
Closed Thread