Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Ok. this person is not of my FB or FT neighbor or buddy list, so she isn't showing up in the neighbors with white background. Only one is and she is on FB with me but not a neighbor. I was told earlier they had to be complete strangers, therefore, not on my FB friend list. is that correct?

If this person is not your friend in Facebook, then there is no way for you to send them a gift.
Old Aug 01 2014, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

OK! Finally an answer that makes sense and understandable...thank you SO much marymarcel....when knightrider told me that I didn't see how it could be possible even I didn't even know the person and it had to be a complete stranger. Ok, back in business again here. Again, thank you so much for the help.
Old Aug 01 2014, 03:06 PM

Thank you so very much for letting me know this. That sounds great. I appreciate your time in answering my question!!
Old Aug 01 2014, 04:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
OK! Finally an answer that makes sense and understandable...thank you SO much marymarcel....when knightrider told me that I didn't see how it could be possible even I didn't even know the person and it had to be a complete stranger. Ok, back in business again here. Again, thank you so much for the help.
The one who is a Facebook friend but not a neighbor you can send a gift also from the Send Gifts tab. One of the lists there is all your Facebook friends.
Also Knightrider was slightly wrong about the bonuses in that your one that is a friend but not a neighbor can get the bonuses when you hire them. The non-bonuses aplly only to your neighbors and buddies.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2014, 06:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much Taz and marymarcel. I do appreciate all your help, and all that everyone does for FT. Am a happy camper again....
Old Aug 01 2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much Taz and marymarcel. I do appreciate all your help, and all that everyone does for FT. Am a happy camper again....

You're very welcome!
Old Aug 03 2014, 05:01 PM

Thank you was having the same problem myself appreciate the imput

Joy "aka Frogger"
Old Aug 03 2014, 08:21 PM
Account Not Linked

How do you remove people from your ignore list,I hit wrong name and now the wrong one is on ignore,how do I get them back?
Old Aug 03 2014, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWP View Post
How do you remove people from your ignore list,I hit wrong name and now the wrong one is on ignore,how do I get them back?
Which ignore list are you talking about? In the forums, Farm Town or facebook?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2014, 12:00 AM

I have a question, lately when working other people farms especially the ones who layer I can't see half the screen or what needs to be farmed. I have a few pictures of what I am talking but not sure how to post them.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity