Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2014, 08:49 AM

Can't believe the whiners. If you don't want to put your "own" money into the game then don't. If you can't do all the quests, then don't. Because I have duplicates of most appliances in this house, for birthdays, anniversaries and Mother's day, I get FC. Then I watch and spend it wisely. I don't need the magic hand, biggest combine...I just work a little harder. It's a "GAME". I don't layer and don't do layered fields because it's too much stress on my computer. Some have spread sheets and all that. Where's the fun???? I have enjoyed this game, been frustrated but still play. They could charge you to play if you want all the bells and whistles.
Old Sep 04 2014, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntanned View Post
Well sir, until recently I had only 230 pigs with manure units between 3 and 6 k. I think my mistake may be based on fertilizing every thing, rather than just farms with planted crops. I'll adjust that practice and see if I have been wasting ****! Thank you for your feed back.

Suntanned

ps - what am I going to do with all these porkers? Convert them to bacon?
Too bad we can't...bacon goes with everything...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2014, 12:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Not enough levels?

I was reading the comments section and came up with someone who was complaining about not enough levels etc to earn farm cash. I do agree there should be more levels. But with all the cheats around to up ur XPs to gain levels faster than when farm town started, it really doesn't make sense for slash key because I understand the company needs to make money to keep our farms alive. I feel it's fair that we are allowed to have others work on our farms using our tools and fuel. We can also go to our friends and neighbors to help with designing. I do think most of us have multiple accounts already and to allowed us to use those features is another way of slash key giving back to its loyal farmers. There are however a lot of premium tools we can purchase with our farm cash that we would like to have to save time on while working on our facilities but when we reached maximum levels, we can only rely on quests to give extra farm cash. So here are a couple of my suggestions.

1. have a premium membership option like game point and pogo so premium members can receive X amount of farm cash each month and option of purchasing premium items at a discount.

2. Continue to increase levels but only give farm cash at certain milestones such as level 750, level 1000 etc in which then people at that level will receive a free premium item or maybe 30 farm cash.

I do not do half of the quest because half of them required premium items and it makes no sense to purchase premium items for 30 - 40 farm cash to earn 1 point towards the weekly 1 or 2 farm cash incentive.

Just some of my thoughts on this topic.
Old Sep 04 2014, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms1616 View Post
I was reading the comments section and came up with someone who was complaining about not enough levels etc to earn farm cash. I do agree there should be more levels. But with all the cheats around to up ur XPs to gain levels faster than when farm town started, it really doesn't make sense for slash key because I understand the company needs to make money to keep our farms alive. I feel it's fair that we are allowed to have others work on our farms using our tools and fuel. We can also go to our friends and neighbors to help with designing. I do think most of us have multiple accounts already and to allowed us to use those features is another way of slash key giving back to its loyal farmers. There are however a lot of premium tools we can purchase with our farm cash that we would like to have to save time on while working on our facilities but when we reached maximum levels, we can only rely on quests to give extra farm cash. So here are a couple of my suggestions.

1. have a premium membership option like game point and pogo so premium members can receive X amount of farm cash each month and option of purchasing premium items at a discount.

2. Continue to increase levels but only give farm cash at certain milestones such as level 750, level 1000 etc in which then people at that level will receive a free premium item or maybe 30 farm cash.

I do not do half of the quest because half of them required premium items and it makes no sense to purchase premium items for 30 - 40 farm cash to earn 1 point towards the weekly 1 or 2 farm cash incentive.

Just some of my thoughts on this topic.
Hi Sms,
I moved your post to the thread you are talking about. Please use the Reply button to post in the same thread you are replying to.
If you would like to make a suggestion for your ideas please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a thread that matches your suggestions.-
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2014, 04:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Question A question

I would like to put request in SUGGESTIONS:If what I am suggesting could be the problem I would like to request :when working neighbors facilities:when would be able to hide everything(crops)

I have a few neighbors that layer,and their farms are the only ones,that I am experiencing,SLOW LOADING and ADOBE FLASH issues:

Please anyone,if hiding crops might solve the problem,THEN i WILL GO SUGGEST IT IN SUGGESTIONS.
Old Sep 05 2014, 05:33 AM
Account Not Linked

hiya petunia (nice to see you again ) i take it you hide everything already including the animals? if so and it is still slow then it wouldnt hurt to post in suggestions another thing i could suggest is to right click on the farm and scroll down to quality and select low see if that helps in any way
Old Sep 05 2014, 03:42 PM

Default Neighbor Lists for Gifts

Several months ago when an update was done our neighbor gift list were changed where we now have to do them individually since all neighbors do not show up on the three lists given to get them. Will this ever go back to the way it was where we could accept and send a gift to everyone in one shot?? It is so time consuming to me.
Old Sep 05 2014, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccs View Post
Several months ago when an update was done our neighbor gift list were changed where we now have to do them individually since all neighbors do not show up on the three lists given to get them. Will this ever go back to the way it was where we could accept and send a gift to everyone in one shot?? It is so time consuming to me.
Hi CCS,
Those changes were done by Facebook and Farm Town doesn't have any control over how those lists are generated. They can only call them up to use. However with that said there is a way to create your own lists that you can use for gifting. There are instructions in the following link on how to create and use those lists:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410
Old Sep 06 2014, 03:09 PM

Why can we only get experience points on plowing? I think all jobs should give experience points.

Linda
Old Sep 06 2014, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkshireLassie View Post
Why can we only get experience points on plowing? I think all jobs should give experience points.

Linda
Hi YorkshireLassie,
For all the other jobs you gain by getting product such as crops, tree harvest, fish and flowers. Additionally you get coins for some of those jobs too.
If you work from the market for strangers then you get additional experience and coins for completing all the jobs on a farm you were hired for.
You also get experience when you work your neighbors and friends facilities. You get experience when you fill your own facilities and when you plant your crops. So there are plenty of ways to gain experience.
If you wish to suggest that all jobs give experience then you need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section of this forum. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that applies to your suggestion.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity