Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 10 2014, 01:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenserenity View Post
I was wondering why there are no stables to purchase with coins. I see wool shed for coins and a super wool shed for FT cash, and there is a dairy shed for coins and a super dairy shed for FT cash, a chicken coop for coins and a super chicken coop for FT cash. Then they have 2 stables available for farm town cash.
Any way they can get a stable in there for coins?
Both of those stables is the same, neither of them is a super stables, don't know why they put 2 of the same in the store only the developers know why they did that, the only difference I can see is the way they look and only the developers know why they made the stables for FC.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Aug 10 2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old Aug 10 2014, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I was wondering why there are no stables to purchase with coins. I see wool shed for coins and a super wool shed for FT cash, and there is a dairy shed for coins and a super dairy shed for FT cash, a chicken coop for coins and a super chicken coop for FT cash. Then they have 2 stables available for farm town cash.
Any way they can get a stable in there for coins?
To add further to what Knightrider said. Both stables were decorations for farm cash before they were made into facilities. To prevent problems of people wanting refunds once a price is set for an item it stays that price. That is why the stables are the only regular size animal shed that are for farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2014, 05:49 PM

Thank you both! Just wish they would add one for coins
Old Aug 10 2014, 05:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you both! Just wish they would add one for coins
You can always suggest it in the Suggestions section. I would say the best thread for that would be for new facilities. Can't hurt to try.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2014, 10:26 AM

imho there should be a note in the quest which tells you what tree needs to be harvested.
i had the same and used google
Old Aug 11 2014, 10:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
imho there should be a note in the quest which tells you what tree needs to be harvested.
i had the same and used google
Hi vonalm,

If you click on the box that has the arabic gum, it will tell you which tree needs to be harvested to get the arabic gum. You can do that with any of the items needed in the quests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 11 2014, 11:13 AM

i want to know why we can't finish working on all the farms when we are helping our neighbors out and working in their facilities. I would rather finish all the facilities instead of the mayor completeing them why dose he have to finish them instead of letting us do it. we could really use the points it gives us so we can level up more and get more of the facilities for our own farms.

Last edited by Lynn85; Aug 11 2014 at 09:41 PM. Reason: wanted to add more to my question
Old Aug 11 2014, 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn85 View Post
i want to know why we can't finish working on all the farms when we are helping our neighbors out and working in their facilities.
Hi Lynn, not sure what you mean. What happens when you are working their facilities? The mayor should be finishing some of those farms for you.
Old Aug 11 2014, 12:27 PM

Default harvesting

How do you harvest Latex ?
Old Aug 11 2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpost17 View Post
How do you harvest Latex ?
Hi rpost17!

You can obtain Latex by harvesting Rubber Trees with the Harvest tool. You can receive them as a gift from your friends/neighbors.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity