Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2011, 10:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Talking Getting New Neighbors

I was looking for a Add Me list. I looked around for one and couldn't find it. Is there such a critter?

dlawless28@gmail.com
Old Oct 31 2011, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherTracy View Post
I was looking for a Add Me list. I looked around for one and couldn't find it. Is there such a critter?

email edited out
Yes there is in the Farm Town Social section. Here is a link to it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo2 View Post
It is not mentioned in Known Issues. Mouse-over is working fine.
Flash is updated, cache etc cleaned...

That^^^ link is dead

Still does not work
Old Oct 31 2011, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo2 View Post
Still does not work
This is not working in Firefox 7.01 only. It does work in Chrome and IE. Clicking on those items triggers a Java script, but something in Firefox is not allowing it to run. I have look but can't find anything in the settings that will allow those to run. So do not have a solution yet for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2011, 11:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Just wondering to make mozzarella you would have to milk a Buffalo. How in the world do you milk a Buffalo???
Fritz
i would say "Very Cautiously"

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2011, 01:50 PM

I'm still having trouble since the sept updates!! I can't do some of my neighbours facilities and I don't recieve farmtown cash, I'm getting very fustrated with all of this. Could someone please help me out?
Old Oct 31 2011, 02:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnadoesknot View Post
I'm still having trouble since the sept updates!! I can't do some of my neighbours facilities and I don't recieve farmtown cash, I'm getting very fustrated with all of this. Could someone please help me out?
From reading your other post about this and this one, have you tried going to your farm and turning off trees, flowers, and decoration, then close your farm and try going to those neighbors posts for facility help. It could be that they just have too much on their farm and it is overloading your system.
When do you not receive Farm Town Cash? What are you supposed to be getting the cash for?
Old Oct 31 2011, 10:23 PM

Thank you for responding! I never go to any farm without turning off trees ornaments ect ect. The farmtown cash is usually given at the beginning of the game, it pops up right away and is $21 thousand something, that is not important to me though I just want to be able to do all my neighbours facilities. When they post facilities I can't comment, click to help or anything , no options are available for me it just shows them on my homepage. I finally got to do "Bobs farm" but the next time it was posted and I went click to help it loaded then it green screened and that was it.
Old Oct 31 2011, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnadoesknot View Post
Thank you for responding! I never go to any farm without turning off trees ornaments ect ect. The farmtown cash is usually given at the beginning of the game, it pops up right away and is $21 thousand something, that is not important to me though I just want to be able to do all my neighbours facilities. When they post facilities I can't comment, click to help or anything , no options are available for me it just shows them on my homepage. I finally got to do "Bobs farm" but the next time it was posted and I went click to help it loaded then it green screened and that was it.
So what you are missing is the coins lottery that shows up each day. This has still been somewhat random.
I am not sure what you mean by green screened. Do you mean everything disappeared and all you see is green grass or the whole thing changed to a solid green color?
Do you mean you cannot comment on their post on Facebook or can't send a message in the game?
Old Oct 31 2011, 11:00 PM

When my neighbours post their facilities and I click to help on a facility it loads fast then the screen turns green and a message comes up that says, Error Saving Data.Error Xlink; click green circle to retry, click red to reload and if you try either of them nothing works
Closed Thread