Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2011, 02:14 PM

Thanks for your reply, will just have to tick all the bread then go to the others individually and click on the other items. Stocking of factories just gets better all the time, no longer time consuming like it used to be, love all the updates.
Old Oct 21 2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Hi Deborah,

Thanks for the detailed post here.. it might help us work out what's happening. It's always difficult when Facebook is updating at the same time as Farm Town, as the problem could be one or the other, or just the linkage between the game and the platform (FB)

My feeling is that it's FB this time, but that doesn't mean we're in any way 'passing the buck' lol. We'll be sending all the details off to the developers for them to figure out.

Thanks again for the helpful information you've provided.
Thanks for the "Thank You"!

I just got back from Internet Explorer (have I mentioned how much I detest trying to play Farm Town on that?? hehe) and was able to accept & exchange gifts (and send neighbor requests) AND the gifts are in my gift box now.
Came back to Firefox and the gifts I had accepted and or exchanged earlier are no longer there and they are not in my gift box. Lesson learned!! LOL I will use IE (yuck) for gifts during the interim period.

For this particular glitch, I don't think Farm Town is "trying to pass the buck" at all!! To me, even as computer illiterate as I am, if I can perform a function on one browser and not another, this must be a glitch between the browser and Face Book. BUT, since it involves Farm Town, I (we) appreciate all that you and the devs are doing. Playing Farm Town is a hobby (and I spend quite a bit of REAL money) and a hobby should NOT be stressful. But it is very stressful right now.

As far as allowing "pop-ups" or changing something, I will wait until the devs figure out what we should do. And if YOU think that is something that might help, please walk me thru the steps. Gotta go take some basic 'puter lessons. lol
Thanks again,
Deborah
Old Oct 21 2011, 04:32 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

UPDATE Post Release Fixes -Oct 21, 4:30PM EST - Post Release issues have now been fixed.( Gifting, Bait )

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 21 2011, 04:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default sending gifts

I use Firefox with Windows 7 and neither the sending of gifts nor the adding or inviting neighbors works. I can do these things with Chrome however.
This has been a problem since the Oct 15th upgrade of FT
Old Oct 21 2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
i have always thought that 1 should be used for flowers, 1 used for crops, and 1 used for trees. that would be the simplest way, and i bet they would sell a lot more if they did separate them like that.
i totally agree!!! would love to see this happen too!!!
Old Oct 21 2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetCH View Post
I use Firefox with Windows 7 and neither the sending of gifts nor the adding or inviting neighbors works. I can do these things with Chrome however.
This has been a problem since the Oct 15th upgrade of FT
Hello there has just been a game update to fix these, please close your browser, reload and try again.

Thanks

Clickable Help Links:

Old Oct 21 2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
Hi, yes I was just coming in to post the same bug, check boxes for start all should not be shared by all same facilites
but even if all check boxes in all facs are cleared, you can still go into the one you *do* want filled and click to fill it... not that big a deal
Old Oct 21 2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
UPDATE Post Release Fixes -Oct 21, 4:30PM EST - Post Release issues have now been fixed.( Gifting, Bait )

Thanks for the update Tiger and RAUL!! We will let you know if the "fixes" work!!!!
(Hope someone sends me gifts overnight so I can actually see if it works!) hint hint
Thanks so much to the devs and mods for working on the glitches that occur.
Deborah
Old Oct 21 2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneangel40 View Post
Hello, This is my first post to the forum and I do hope I sent it in the correct area. I always love the new updates, great job done. My only problem I am finding now is that when using a ft gift link on firefox that most gifts I get sent is now 50, it at first used to be about 200, then with last update went to 150. Are the amout of gifts you can accept at a time being reduced or would this be a glitch? Thank you for your time and effort. Been addicted to farming almost a year now thanks to my friend shelley lol... GREAT job on all the updates. Tyty.
you can send the 50, go right back into the send gifts tab and send another 50, and again until you've sent them all out
Old Oct 21 2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

Thanks for the update Tiger and RAUL!! We will let you know if the "fixes" work!!!!
(Hope someone sends me gifts overnight so I can actually see if it works!) hint hint
Thanks so much to the devs and mods for working on the glitches that occur.
Deborah
LOL well i just tried mine and they work, you might want to post that big hint on your wall so your neighbours can send you some

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread