Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19 2011, 08:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I know they were working on the "friends list" working i use fire fox and IE still can't use either to send gifts this way. it says

An error occurred with Farm Town. Please try again later.

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 19 2011, 09:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Last night when I filled some facilities the hover tool worked to tell me how much I had in storage...this morning it was gone again...What's up?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 19 2011, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I cant get to the Facebook Friends list when sending gifts. I get the pop-up which says "select friends to send this gift" which only gives All friends, Farm Town Players etc. If I try to X out or cancel this it takes me straight into the game. I am unable to click on the new Facebook Friends list tab at the end - it is masked by the pop-up menu and that wont let me click on anything under it without closing which as I said takes me into the game.

Using Windows 7, Google Chrome, WF8
You can't see the tab list above the pop-up for Earn Cash Challenge, All Friends, Farmer Friends, Non-Farmer Friends, and Facebook Friends Lists?
This is the list above the pop-up and where you should select Facebook Friends List. Don't try to close the list just click on a new tab above it and it will change to the new setting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2011, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Last night when I filled some facilities the hover tool worked to tell me how much I had in storage...this morning it was gone again...What's up?
They turned it off again. Raul posted that in the first post last night late.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2011, 12:02 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new things BUT.... I only have one issue at this time. I can NO LONGER click and drag my farm when I want to move it to view it all over, or look around the farm. Its sticking.. I dont understand why.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Old Oct 19 2011, 12:05 PM

[quote=katsmithBookie;4899422]This is not working for me. All I get is the following (screenshot)

When I get that error message I found the default selection is the "All Friends" tab - When I select the "Farmer Friends" tab it works.

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Oct 19 2011, 12:16 PM

Im ONLY able to toggle the farm, its a PAIN.. can you please put it back PLEASE.. I want to move it with my courser, not the little toggle square below.. ugh.. Ive been playing for over 3 years and I hate not having control over the movement of my farm.. PLEASE.. tyvm I sure appreciate all you do for us here on FT.. TY

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Old Oct 19 2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi what browser are you using?

I tried it with firefox and it worked correctly.

try clearing your temporary internet and macromedia files instructions are in my signature
Hi, thanks

I'm using firefox, my internet cache and macromedia files are cleared.
I upgraded flash to see if that would solve it, but it didn't...

Old Oct 19 2011, 01:07 PM

On gifting - I have Google Chrome and when I click on the "Facebook Friends List" tab all I get is a blank screen with a picture of what I'm trying to send. "All Friends", "Farmer Friends" and "Non-Farmer Friends" work but not the friends list which is where I have a list of people who send me gifts so I can easily send them gifts.
Old Oct 19 2011, 01:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
On gifting - I have Google Chrome and when I click on the "Facebook Friends List" tab all I get is a blank screen with a picture of what I'm trying to send. "All Friends", "Farmer Friends" and "Non-Farmer Friends" work but not the friends list which is where I have a list of people who send me gifts so I can easily send them gifts.
This is still being worked on. It didn't work right when they released it.
Closed Thread