Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2011, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Just for the record, I also find the check boxes to be useless to me unless I can uncheck just a single box in a single facility so that, for instance, I can make butter in just one dairy facility, but not in the others.

I hadn't said anything because I'm sure along the way their will be enough noise made about it that the developers will realise the error of their ways and change it for us

I just thought that I should have you add me to the list since you'd only seen two people mention it.
Add me to the list. I would like to be able to do individual facilities rather than all of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2011, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergirlca28 View Post
I would like to see different teas & coffees in the Tea & Coffee Shop..........there are so many out there you could add........just food for thought =)
uummmmmm

that would be drink for thought...... lol

Old Oct 18 2011, 12:11 PM

I too want each farms' facilities to be checked or unchecked depending on needs for starting .
Old Oct 18 2011, 12:33 PM

I would like to see the date posted for each of the user queries and answers.
Old Oct 18 2011, 01:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for all the updates. The programmers do a great job of enhancing the game and we all appreciate their efforts on our behalf.

I've posted this before, but I would like to see the farm number in the center of each farm indicator diamonds at the top. Adding the highlighting to indicate fertilized farms was a great addition. I think it would be great if you could number the diamonds as well. And if you could come up with a way to indicate farms that are both fertilized & irrigated would be nice too.

Just some suggestions.
Old Oct 18 2011, 01:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
I can assure you at least 5 People have reported this in this thread alone.
Cheers
David
The main point of my post was to point at this:

1. Not a lot of people have asked for a change in the check mark options.
  2. This option was just released so if most players do want a change it will take time for the developers to A. see that they want a change and b. put the change in the game.
  3. To tell the poster that the developers had been informed about the bait issue and was fixing it.
The poster was acting like the developers don't listen to the players because his request and problem didn't get fixed in 2 seconds. Just because one person has a request doesn't mean everyone wants it or if the majority do want it that it will be implemented the second it is requested. Same goes with problems in the game they take time to fix.
Old Oct 18 2011, 02:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt4u2nv View Post
Why did you remove the hover over the products when we are loading in our factories. It helped knowing how much we had in storage without going there and trying to find everything. Please put it back.
I agree, cant wait until this is fixed...in the mean time, I have been clicking on the ? on the product i want to make (while in the facility) and the right corner where there is a picture of the item and what facilities its used for, the hover over still works on that picture. it's still time consuming, but it beats going to storage and writing everything down
Old Oct 18 2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
The check boxes just came out 3 days ago and you are only the second person I have seen ask that when you uncheck a box it doesn't uncheck all boxes in all facilities on all farms. More people may want this but give them time to a. ask for it and b. the developers to change it. On the bait the mods have posted several times that it not going into storage is a glitch and the developers have been told about it and it should be fixed soon.
count me (3rd) in on those who would like the option to check boxes differently on my multiple facilities. I know that if the developers tackle this request, it will be down on the list (after issues that are really issues, not just requests).

thanks - this game just gets better and better

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Oct 18 2011, 06:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
10. Gifting System Improvements: The gifting/invite system now use the new invite/friend selector windows provided by Facebook. Most of the time when sending gifts it will be a 2 step process instead of 3, first pick the gift then pick the friends and send the gift in the same window.

But The most important enhancement is that now there is a new 'My Requests' tab to the right of the 'Play' tab which includes a counter with the amount of Farmtown requests (gifts, neighbour requests, etc) you have pending in facebook. There you will be able to accept those requests, exchange gifts and send gifts back all within the same page.

This only works for new gifts and requests, you have to continue using the old method for the old gifts you already had in facebook.

Also, if you prefer, you can continue using the old method to accept the new requests, but the new flow is much faster.
I noticed something this evening....I had 22 gifts listed on Facebook, but not in the "My Requests" tab on FT. I had cleared out all the previous gifts.
I can only assume that not all gifts are being seen in FT? I like the new system, but if it's not working correctly then we need to check in both places.
Old Oct 18 2011, 06:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

well, if the devs want to know how many want to be able to check different items to make in multiple facilities, you can add me to the count.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread