Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 16 2011, 07:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That doesn't work. That option has always been there since we could produce bait in the Fish Farm. However when you use it the bait goes to your boat.
The new fish tackle shop has the bait in it too sell. There must be something coming out that lets us choose to sell or use bait.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Oct 16 2011, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That doesn't work. That option has always been there since we could produce bait in the Fish Farm. However when you use it the bait goes to your boat.
Darn...I guess I did not know that. Thanks..Even at my age you can learn something new. LOL

Thanks Taz for the info. Still love the tackle shop.

Fritz
Old Oct 16 2011, 07:48 PM

i try to use the bait i stored but i keeps telling me i need 250 more witch does not make any scence because i have so much in my storage
Old Oct 16 2011, 07:51 PM

you know what I need DESPERATELY?

"STOCK ALL" for each service facility (aka stores).

I have sooooooo many stores....and it's cumbersome to click on each item....considering each item within don't have the same number of clicks within. I think I'm getting carpal....snicker....but I'll take it, this game is the best !!! thanks
Old Oct 16 2011, 08:01 PM

How do I get my bait over to the fishing tackle shop? All other products were there. ZERO for bait when I have more than 50,000 of each. Love the update. Much faster. Please, double the capacity of animals in the barns. I realize you make money with the super animals but I have lots of those too. I have over 1,000 of cows, hens, and sheep and it's not enough. I have no where to go with this. It really is a must. Thanks Devs.
Old Oct 16 2011, 08:19 PM

Thanks for all the updates and improvements . Just one question, how do you get the bait into the fishing tackle shop? Thanks.
Old Oct 16 2011, 08:36 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
It might be worth complaining to FB about the inability to use personalised lists in the new gifting method
When we used our personalized farm town specific friends list in Facebook, gifting worked fine. Since the my request tab was added (love this tab) to Farm Town the send gift tab under farm town has nixed our sorted list. It has to be a farm town issue. Also a few of the gift requests are not making it to the my requests tab.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Oct 16 2011, 08:41 PM

what about the fishing tackle service facility and the bait..i tried to load my bait into it and nothing..how is that going to work when all the bait goes to the oceans..maybe it's still in the workings..thanks...
Old Oct 16 2011, 08:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
When we used our personalized farm town specific friends list in Facebook, gifting worked fine. Since the my request tab was added (love this tab) to Farm Town the send gift tab under farm town has nixed our sorted list. It has to be a farm town issue. Also a few of the gift requests are not making it to the my requests tab.
Hello,
The windows that open when you go to send a gift to your friends are provided by facebook. They currently do not support the use of friends lists. Whether or not this will change, we do not know yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 16 2011, 08:44 PM

Lightbulb Slashkey.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjo View Post
Thanks Raoul! I am looking forward for FT to leave FaceBook... I will leave with you!!!
It would be awesome to continue to play "Farm Town" as we know it WITHOUT even having to log into Facebook. I would be willing to pay a one time reasonable fee to have the game transferred to just Slashkey.com. I don't know why this cannot be done.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Closed Thread