Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 16 2011, 01:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
Everytime I try tos end gifts to my farm friends I get the following message int he area where my farm friend should shoe up

Bad Gateway

Received an invalid response from upstream server.
Hello,

Try clearing your browser cache, close browser, and reload game, which will get rid of any old data that may have caused the problem. Then try again. Instructions , if you need them, can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 16 2011, 01:30 PM

When is tomorrow?? I'm still waiting for that special "Tomorrow". The word "Tomorrow" takes on a special meaning in Farm Town. LOL!!

Thanks for all the wonderful work!! I can't wait to see your brilliant ideas!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Oct 16 2011, 01:42 PM

Personally I like and prefer the new gifting method. It is much better and a lot fewer clicks than the previous way. The only thing I see wrong with it the count is off. I had 16 to do in FaceBook view and only 13 from within FarmTown. The difference was that the 3 that were in FB were Almond Trees and they contained a link. I don't think the problem was with it being a tree I think it was with it containing a link. FT may be looking at as a threat and wanting to protect us. Hmmm maybe I don't know. Otherwise I love it. Thank you Devs. If you didn't already know I hope my tip helps.
Old Oct 16 2011, 01:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi, I sure do enjoy these upgrades. I am not complaining, just reporting a couple little glitches I have experienced. First, I can not accept gifts using Firefox. Chrome works just fine.
The next glitch is a little annoying, but still an improvement. LOL
When I have my facility manager set to show facilities on all farms, The list jumps up while I am filling facilities. The screen will show about 8 facilities. If I click to fill one of the facilities listed lower on the page, the list jump back up to where that facilities is not even shown.
Thanks for making such an enjoyable game.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 16 2011, 01:44 PM

I love the new way of sending and accepting gift!!!! It is GRRRRREAT! I also would love to see a "start all" button for the service facilities.....I don't load them as often as I used to.....so far, all of the updates are wonderful! Thanks, Raul!
Old Oct 16 2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Its Coming Tomorrow

The Farm Town Day = 20 Hours

The Farm Town Tomorrow = Indefinite
Sadly this seems very true!

What is it the French say "demain ne vient jamais" or tomorrow never comes.

Im not seriously bothered - I want to get enough goods to stock up the Veggie Restaurant and the BBq.

I DO like the new sprinkler that speeds up trees but I am having trouble as crops ,trees and flowers are all on different times. At least the trees dont wither like the flowers do while Im waiting for the sprinkler to let me use it. But Im having problems on my treefarms - I grow flowers in the spaces no crops - couldnt use the new sprinkler until I uprooted an oak tree and plowed and planted one plot.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 16 2011, 02:12 PM

Default orange mobile sprinkler

I have the red sprinkler; however, when I attempt to buy the orange, it says that I am locked out. No reason given. Is this a glitch? I have gone to the farm where the red sprinkler was located; still locked out. Then, I placed the red sprinkler into my storage and I am still locked out.
Thanks for any help.

Also, it would be nice to be able to use the first sprinkler to water my flowers if I need to extend my growing times of crops; I work long hours sometimes and don't need the faster growing times.
Old Oct 16 2011, 02:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blyrn1958 View Post
I have the red sprinkler; however, when I attempt to buy the orange, it says that I am locked out. No reason given. Is this a glitch? I have gone to the farm where the red sprinkler was located; still locked out. Then, I placed the red sprinkler into my storage and I am still locked out.
Thanks for any help.

Also, it would be nice to be able to use the first sprinkler to water my flowers if I need to extend my growing times of crops; I work long hours sometimes and don't need the faster growing times.
Try placing the red one in storage, then refresh your farm by clicking play. Then look and see if it is still locked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blyrn1958 View Post
Thanks for any help.

Hi, once you put the red sprinkler in storage, reload the game and then see if you can buy it
Old Oct 16 2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
When is tomorrow?? I'm still waiting for that special "Tomorrow". The word "Tomorrow" takes on a special meaning in Farm Town. LOL!!

Thanks for all the wonderful work!! I can't wait to see your brilliant ideas!!!!

Sandie Angel
Haven't you heard the old saying "Tomorrow never comes?" That's because when tomorrow gets here then it's today. LOL LOL
Closed Thread