Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2023, 08:46 AM

Please let the techs know that we love the new release and can't wait for the next ones to come out.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Mar 29 2023, 09:27 AM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - March 29th, 9:40AM

- We continue making progress on the farmtown.com website and the initial version is almost completed

- The release of the new facilities will be postponed until the next release estimated in 1-2 weeks

- Bugfix: Some players using passwords containing the % character were having issues verifying their login credentials for the new farmtown.com website. The issue has been corrected however those players would have to reload the game and re-start the registration process by entering their email and password once again.

- All players can now set any of their farms as a quest farm without the requirement of owning any animal tools

- Bugfix: Some of the smaller Dozers not been able to delete or highlight certain items

- Bugfix: Player information like name and pics not always showing up correctly in offline message screens

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 29 2023 at 09:49 AM.
Old Mar 29 2023, 12:32 PM

Any hint of an increase to farms 45-48 and beyond in the near future?
Old Mar 29 2023, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDobber74 View Post
Any hint of an increase to farms 45-48 and beyond in the near future?
Hi CDobber

We dont know what the developers are planning to add more farms. Up now they are busy working on the new website.
Old Mar 29 2023, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi CDobber

We dont know what the developers are planning to add more farms. Up now they are busy working on the new website.
Oh I assumed that...and working quite hard from the sounds of today's update. Just curious, as I would LOVE to spend some FC on the super animal sheds as I keep running out of cow milk/hen eggs/sheep wool of late, and don't want to take away an overfilled regular stable to do so!
Old Mar 30 2023, 04:41 PM

I just wanted to say how awesome the developers and moderators are. Thank you for all you do! I'm so excited for the new website that's coming!
Old Mar 31 2023, 06:34 PM

Thank you for the ongoing updates and just a word of thanks for all the pleasure FT has given me and the new friends I have met through FT!
Old Apr 01 2023, 07:20 AM

Hi. I haven’t played FarmTown because I have had difficulty, with Arthritis. On the Farmtown website can you play on a tablet? Many thanks.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Apr 01 2023, 07:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Hi. I haven’t played FarmTown because I have had difficulty, with Arthritis. On the Farmtown website can you play on a tablet? Many thanks.
Hi Mrs Mags,
As before the developers have not done anything specific for tablets or phones to be able to play. If you are able to play on it then great, but there are no plans for adding any tablet or phone capability. If you are planning on trying to play be sure you complete the registration.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2023, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mrs Mags,
As before the developers have not done anything specific for tablets or phones to be able to play. If you are able to play on it then great, but there are no plans for adding any tablet or phone capability. If you are planning on trying to play be sure you complete the registration.
Thanks Taz. Your help is much appreciated, I used hubby’s computer to access Farm Town on FB and have registered. Hopefully I can get a small laptop, and at least try and occasionally play, its better than nothing.😊

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread