Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 06 2023, 12:59 PM

The servers have been misbehaving all day. Fast one minute dead stopped the next and can't WON'T reload.
Old Mar 06 2023, 01:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The servers have been misbehaving all day. Fast one minute dead stopped the next and can't WON'T reload.
Hi John,
The servers have been working just fine. As we have said in the past you are obviously having an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. We have had no other reports concerning this today and are not having any problems ourselves with the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 01:13 PM

PITA to conform CONSTANTLY, ONCE should be enough. Maybe I'll be DONE with FT with all these obstacles!!!!
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
The servers have been working just fine. As we have said in the past you are obviously having an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. We have had no other reports concerning this today and are not having any problems ourselves with the servers.
Strange that EVERY other website I visit is working just fine?! But FT is working on making us jump through hoops that won't be needed for YEARS when they launch their FB competitor social network!!!
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Strange that EVERY other website I visit is working just fine?! But FT is working on making us jump through hoops that won't be needed for YEARS when they launch their FB competitor social network!!!
Hi John,
I find it strange that no one else is having your problem. Did you try the server test listed in the link in the first post of this thread. The servers are all up and running correctly. We can't fix problems between you and the servers as Slashkey does not control or own those internet links.
Again Slashkey is not launching a social media platform so not competing with Facebook. They are just trying to keep the game alive for us all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:40 PM

Thanks, Taz
I will try to determine what makes it happen and when. I do know that it happens when I am harvesting, plowing and replanting with the extended combine tool. Also, when I move to the next farm to continue, the message goes away, but then comes up again shortly after I begin work on that next farm…and so on. The farms are layered and have trees, flowers and water, but never all on the same farm. I know that can blow up the game!
Old Mar 06 2023, 07:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default no farm

I have not been on for a week or two and it won't let me on my farm. I log on through facebook and I registered my email address which appeared at the top of my farm. help

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 06 2023, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki77 View Post
I have not been on for a week or two and it won't let me on my farm. I log on through facebook and I registered my email address which appeared at the top of my farm. help
Hi Nikki,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
What are you seeing when you try to open your farms?

Please make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you do any updates please restart your computer to make sure the updates are applied.
Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread.
Old Mar 06 2023, 07:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am seeing a blank page. I click on the link on facebook that i have always used and I get nothing be a blank screen. Are we still going through facebook

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 06 2023, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki77 View Post
I am seeing a blank page. I click on the link on facebook that i have always used and I get nothing be a blank screen. Are we still going through facebook
Hi Nikki,
Yes we are still going through Facebook. The stand alone web site is not ready for operation yet.
Please do the steps I outlined in the answer I gave you the first time.

I have loaded your farms with no problems, so probably in updates for your computer or browser since you haven't been on for a week.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error