Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 07 2023, 05:58 PM

Default game still loading very slow

My game still takes forever to load. Never used to have this problem. 1678632885 Build No: 425 I am about to quit this game. I love the game have been playing since it started on my space. But its not worth the hassels.
Old Jan 07 2023, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfreeme View Post
My game still takes forever to load. Never used to have this problem. 1678632885 Build No: 425 I am about to quit this game. I love the game have been playing since it started on my space. But its not worth the hassels.
Hi vfreeme

Did you try the suggestions given to you in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6525490

Please reset your router/modem for a minute and then see if that helps you.

Also try another updated browser to see if you have the same problems.
Old Jan 08 2023, 01:10 PM

Default game still loading very slow

Did all that and have tried three devices. Its the game not my equipment. I have many friends having the same issue. Cant play slashkey games because of loading issues.
Old Jan 08 2023, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfreeme View Post
Did all that and have tried three devices. Its the game not my equipment. I have many friends having the same issue. Cant play slashkey games because of loading issues.
Hi vfreeme

Do you remember if while you were playing the console showed WebGL reverted to 1.0 ?

Asking this as Chrome and Edge have both dropped support for 1.0, so that would be why the game doesnt load if you are using those browsers.
You may have to switch to another browser that does support it and will allow it to drop you back down to version 1.0 in the game.

Other than that and as you said you have tried everything suggested, then please contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 08 2023, 02:12 PM

Angry loss of internet

when are you doing something about the loss of internet om farmtown and ,the store not opening properly
Old Jan 08 2023, 02:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1851 View Post
when are you doing something about the loss of internet om farmtown and ,the store not opening properly
Hi Ray,
I have moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
Loss of internet is not an issue with Farm Town. The servers are up and running just fine. If you are getting a loss of internet then the problem is somewhere between you and the servers. To get to the servers your data goes through many links to get to the Facebook app servers and then many more links to get to the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can have problems either with dropping out or overloaded with traffic that can cause a loss of data or a slowdown of transfer.
Unfortunately Farm Town does not have any way to monitor any of those links nor do they own them so have no way to fix them when you have this problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2023, 06:59 PM

Default not sure where to put this

So I will put it here and i'm sure someone will move it to the right spot ....BUT what is this "Your browser does not support WebGL." this is a sometimes thing that pops up and random...what is it? what does it mean? and how do I make it go away forever ? tyia
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jan 09 2023, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
So I will put it here and i'm sure someone will move it to the right spot ....BUT what is this "Your browser does not support WebGL." this is a sometimes thing that pops up and random...what is it? what does it mean? and how do I make it go away forever ? tyia
Hi Don't feed the beggars,
I moved your post to the thread about WebGL disabled.
This happens when you game encounters an error. There isn't anyway to make it go away forever. To clear this , you need to try first to close your browser and then reopen it. If that doesn't work you will need to restart your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2023, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I moved your post to the thread about WebGL disabled.
This happens when you game encounters an error. There isn't anyway to make it go away forever. To clear this , you need to try first to close your browser and then reopen it. If that doesn't work you will need to restart your computer.
ty, is there a way to prevent it from happening?
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jan 09 2023, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
ty, is there a way to prevent it from happening?
Not that we know of. As I said it happens when the game encounters an error, so it stops responding and the server thinks your computer no longer has WebGL. It can be any kind of error that happens so there is no way to track exactly when it will happen.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error