Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 28 2022, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
they do. plus, I removed a few neighbors (have ships enabled but never send my ships). so I got rid of them. but still can't get my good neighbors onto the list to select them. will give it a couple of days to see if they will show up. thanks.
Hi tammyjo,
If these are new neighbors then yes it can take a few days for them to show. Those lists come from Facebook and they are never fast.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2022, 11:25 AM

Question Non-friend ships in my port.

I have on a occasions find non-friend ships in my port.
I thought you had to be friends to send ships to other people's ports.
Is this a glitch as I've used the cleaner to make my game move easy but once in a while a non-friend shows up in my port.

Thanks!
Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Feb 13 2022, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I have on a occasions find non-friend ships in my port.
I thought you had to be friends to send ships to other people's ports.
Is this a glitch as I've used the cleaner to make my game move easy but once in a while a non-friend shows up in my port.

Thanks!
Beth
Hi Beth

This happens due a change made by Facebook affecting facilities posts, trains and ships.

When a farmer is managing more than one account in the same browser or using the Switch by facebook this kind of errors happens.
That farmer is maybe, friend with you, but the other account not.
Then when they send ships, in this case, you get them as non friends as it is for the other account.

You can try to find out who is the friend doing this, and ask them to do all work for one account, then close that account and restart. Then work the other account.

Or they can use different browsers for each account.

If this happens to you for trains boosts, then instead of boosting them in your Train manager, go to you My requests and find that request. It will show you which of your friends is sending it, so you will be able to contact them.
Old Feb 14 2022, 12:11 PM

I had four minutes left to dispatch my ship and it would not let me and now it is not eligible. I just bought my ships and do not appreciate how much work and funds I put into preparing it just to have this happen. I set a timer with plenty of time to spare.
Old Feb 14 2022, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
I had four minutes left to dispatch my ship and it would not let me and now it is not eligible. I just bought my ships and do not appreciate how much work and funds I put into preparing it just to have this happen. I set a timer with plenty of time to spare.
Hi kathleenkelly

Im sorry this happened to you. Are you sure you cant start loading a new one?

I had a look at your data and you dispatched your blue ship yesterday and it is in its trip.

Maybe you can try the following. I use to do this if for some reassons, vacations or power outages here, but you can use this as you are starting with ships.

The times for loading containers can be reduced according to the amount of ships dispatched in the last 7 days.
Based on this, I then only load a few containers and dispatch my ship.
Next day, when I go to start the new ship, containers will have a reduced time as I have a ship dispatched.
Same next day and the following. Maybe you will not get lot of products but times for loading containers will be reduced so you will be able to load more containers in less time.

Once you get time reduced, you will be able to load all containers in a short time.

Please go to the following link to get all information about Ships including times reduced:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Feb 14 2022, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi kathleenkelly

Im sorry this happened to you. Are you sure you cant start loading a new one?

I had a look at your data and you dispatched your blue ship yesterday and it is in its trip.

Maybe you can try the following. I use to do this if for some reassons, vacations or power outages here, but you can use this as you are starting with ships.

The times for loading containers can be reduced according to the amount of ships dispatched in the last 7 days.
Based on this, I then only load a few containers and dispatch my ship.
Next day, when I go to start the new ship, containers will have a reduced time as I have a ship dispatched.
Same next day and the following. Maybe you will not get lot of products but times for loading containers will be reduced so you will be able to load more containers in less time.

Once you get time reduced, you will be able to load all containers in a short time.

Please go to the following link to get all information about Ships including times reduced:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
I dispatched my blue and began prepping orange, which was the one that was supposed to go out. I had all but two containers prepared and went to hit dispatch with four minutes to spare and it said I couldn't because I was out of time.
Old Feb 14 2022, 01:15 PM

Quote:
I dispatched my blue and began prepping orange, which was the one that was supposed to go out. I had all but two containers prepared and went to hit dispatch with four minutes to spare and it said I couldn't because I was out of time.
Im sorry but we cant do anything about that as it cant be reverted.

Just try to not wait till almost the last minutes to send this new one. Sometimes it is better to send the ship with a few containers loaded than dont be able to send it out.
Old Feb 16 2022, 07:38 AM

This may be a silly question, but when I help other people with their ships and they help me with mine, are those products coming from our storage or from FT?
Old Feb 16 2022, 07:44 AM

Quote:
This may be a silly question, but when I help other people with their ships and they help me with mine, are those products coming from our storage or from FT?
Hi kathleenkelly

Those products come from the Mayor, so they are from Farm Town.
Old Feb 16 2022, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi kathleenkelly

Those products come from the Mayor, so they are from Farm Town.
Thank you so much!

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port