Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2012, 08:59 PM

I have been reading all the comments about the trains, and I think I would have to side with what appears to be the popular opinion. I am not real impressed with the first ones. I do hope that the next ones do have ingredients that are harder to keep stocked than the currently released ones. I don't think I would care for the translucent appearance while they are on route either. I have bought the locomotive but not interested in the current FC box cars. Hopefully ones I would be interested in are released soon, but I have a feeling this is going to take a long time to get the items needed.
I do appreciate the release of the crops before the facilities so we could get an early start on them.

thank you
Old Jun 11 2012, 09:00 PM

Just wanted to thank Raul and Devs for the recent updates. Really like the design of the freight trains. I think this release of the trains is just a foretaste of better things to come with the trains.

Lemon Grass and Cashew trees also great.

The only thing that would have made this update better is the ability to rotate the trains. And I know that is coming at some point.

Thanks you
Fritz
Old Jun 11 2012, 09:29 PM

I do not think we should have to have the facilities on the farm we want to put the train on. I also have the facilities I need to buy the one longdoor boxcar and it still says it is locked. It just says it is locked does not tell me why it is locked. I am not in the mood to play guessing games with Farm Town as to why I can't buy the boxcar. Also I am not going to go moving factories around from this farm to that farm just so I can buy a boxcar. The game just needs to lighen up and let us buy the boxcars for the train and put them on what ever farm we want. I have never been ****** off at Farm Town before.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 11 2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I do not think we should have to have the facilities on the farm we want to put the train on. I also have the facilities I need to buy the one longdoor boxcar and it still says it is locked. It just says it is locked does not tell me why it is locked. I am not in the mood to play guessing games with Farm Town as to why I can't buy the boxcar. Also I am not going to go moving factories around from this farm to that farm just so I can buy a boxcar. The game just needs to lighen up and let us buy the boxcars for the train and put them on what ever farm we want. I have never been ****** off at Farm Town before.
Hi, you only need the facility on the current farm or storage during the buying process... after that, they can go where they like... What i did, was store my stone windmill, bought the boxcar, then put the windmill back.

Sometimes it will still show as locked... just refresh the game and it will unlock

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 11 2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai jeanne View Post
Uh, remember the days when you worked your neighbors' facilities by having to click on EACH product????? I do. The current method is a big help timewise. But I have to admit, I'd be one of the first to buy a "Work All" tool that would do the whole farm with one click of the mouse LOL Thanks for the upgrades on how we do things.
Oh yeah. I remember those days. I remember when we didn't HAVE facilities. Just plant, harvest, plow and start all over again. But you know what? I thought it was a cool game even then. But oh man YEAH would I love a one click work thing! I've got some really good neighbors and I'd love to help them out more frequently but I just don't have the time.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 11 2012, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
7 days FT days = 5.8 days in real time lol
So...it's still pathetic. No way in hades I'm buying into this. SK developers are on a real losing streak.
Old Jun 11 2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I have to speak my mind here. The complaints on the train are getting out of hand. Yes, it's not what we expected, but this game is a work in progress and the start of the freight trains should be small so they can work out ALL bugs before they add to it and make it beneficial to higher end players. I would rather they do it this way than having massive problems for everybody all at once. I see this as a tool for lower end players at the moment and maybe someday it will work for the rest of us. There is nothing wrong with this and everybody should quit complaining. I so appreciate everything that the developers do to this game with each and every update, even if what they produce is not something that I'm going to spend my real money on. Fact is, if I were a developer and hearing all these complaints about my hard work, I would think twice about doing anything else. And while I'm on my rant, maybe it would just be a fantastic idea if they never ever told us anything that may or may not be coming in the future so everybody will quit with the negative comments when it doesn't happen on schedule. It's like having a baby - it will be ready when it is ready and not a moment earlier. There is enough in this game to keep lots of people happy doing lots of things and if this game is irritating you to that degree, maybe you should not be playing. OK, I've ranted enough - I'm off to quietly and contently play farm town - God bless all of you, especially the developers who do work hard trying to keep alot of people happy.
This is a tool for low end players? Huh? Low end players that have 105 FC to spend on this?

If you think the last 3 updates have been great I'm sorry but I cannot concur. They have been disorganized, unimaginative, uncoordinated and frankly uninspiring.

7 days to get a miniscule amount of goods...most of which are outside the main product needs to boot. Sorry but it's just no good.
Old Jun 11 2012, 11:18 PM

Default Missing Bait

When this latest update came and the lakes and seawaters moved themselves around the farm I lost all my bait except 200 odd on both. I did have thousands. Having run low again, I went to the Fish Farming Plant and clicked to store the bait and funnily enough, it went to cyber space. I have none in storage. Yes I cleared the cache etc etc . . . I know the drill. Any ideas on what I should do please?
Old Jun 11 2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
When this latest update came and the lakes and seawaters moved themselves around the farm I lost all my bait except 200 odd on both. I did have thousands. Having run low again, I went to the Fish Farming Plant and clicked to store the bait and funnily enough, it went to cyber space. I have none in storage. Yes I cleared the cache etc etc . . . I know the drill. Any ideas on what I should do please?
Bait doesn't show up in your storage. It goes direct into your lakes and sea coasts.

Old Jun 12 2012, 12:00 AM

ok since the train thing was useless to me and i have fc burning a hole in my pocket can we have the factories pls and ty
Closed Thread