Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 10:04 PM

Chuck, have you put them all into storage or left them on the farm you were on when you purchased them? They need to go into storage so you can use them on ALL farms, if you've gone to another farm and tried to use them they won't work if they're still sitting on the other farm.

Otherwise, if they are still missing I'd say you'll need to contact SK, you'll find a link to it under your FT screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfloyd975 View Post
I purchased all the 6x6 purple tools and spent $80.00 and it tells me I still need to purchase..Help, I have lost my money. Thanks.
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:05 PM

Thanks for the new update. I would however like to mention that I don't like the way the crops are highlighting when I'm harvesting them on my farms and on my neighbors when they hire me. This is very distracting as you work. You can remove that new feature and I will be very happy. lol
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:07 PM

I found my missing large sea coasts - after I had fished all the coasts & lakes out on one farm I put them into storage and lo and behold there they were still full of fish, they'd been hiding underneath the other large coasts that hadn't gone missing!

Wow . . . for the first time ever I feel like posting one comment: PFFFT!

Sea coast and lakes stuffed up, gonna be hell putting it back down overlapping the other one and its surrounds of bushes etc. More facilities . . . more expensive tools and still NO PEOPLE. Nice update perhaps but I think you should have just posted what was coming and said it would be here next week AFTER all the problems were ironed out and the products were ready. And please don't hammer this comment with nasty comments about being a whiner or being ungrateful . . . because I am grateful and I do love the game. So keep the retorts.

my seacoasts are allw eird too and 2 of my lakes have vanished all together? Do I need to put in a ticket or something to get them back?
thanks
Cindy
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:08 PM

Thanks for the update Raul
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:09 PM

Debbie, your wrench/spanner might need changing, it's probably reverted back to the default with the new update, click on it and untick the little box next to 'highlight fertilised crops/trees'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Arnold View Post
Thanks for the new update. I would however like to mention that I don't like the way the crops are highlighting when I'm harvesting them on my farms and on my neighbors when they hire me. This is very distracting as you work. You can remove that new feature and I will be very happy. lol
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:10 PM

Cindy, first make sure they aren't hiding underneath the other coasts like mine were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmatusky View Post
my seacoasts are allw eird too and 2 of my lakes have vanished all together? Do I need to put in a ticket or something to get them back?
thanks
Cindy
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:12 PM

I have a saying "Gotta Love Betta" and I think this is a hoot. I know I know I spent a half an hour moving sea coasts only to refresh and have them hanging out in green space again!!! But really look at the Humour in this ... it is a hoot... I know Raul and Co. will fix this they always do in the mean time we get to laugh at the strangest things we have ever seen since we began playing!!! I for one am enjoying the imagines while they last....

Thanks Raul and Co. for the upgrade and all you do for us..

Nala
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:12 PM

My oceans and lakes were off the farm, but I was able to rotate and pick them up and replace them. Really freaky looking.
Closed Thread