Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2011, 04:58 PM

i have a question i didn't see anywhere else... with the new orange sprinkler, does it only work on the fruit trees? or does it also work on the oaks, pines, and other "choppables" (including corks)?
Old Oct 21 2011, 04:59 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
i have a question i didn't see anywhere else... with the new orange sprinkler, does it only work on the fruit trees? or does it also work on the oaks, pines, and other "choppables" (including corks)?
Hello,

Works on ALL trees

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 21 2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

Works on ALL trees
oh awesome! means a LOT more room for crops... lol... thank you!
Old Oct 21 2011, 05:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

Works on ALL trees
To add to what Tiger said:

The orange sprinkler will work on all trees but you can only water them once every 20 hours so the 12 hours trees can be watered and shorted to 6 hours, but when that 6 hours is up you will have to wait another 14 hours to water them again. So basically every other harvest you can water and shorten the growth time. The 2 day chopable trees will work great with the sprinkler though.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Oct 21 2011, 05:38 PM

Default Post Release Fixes

Thought I'd let you know from my end if the fixes work... Just tried the bait, I had some as gifts and some in my Fish Farm and it doesn't work for me, neither do the filter options to send gifts to friends... I have friend lists and I just had a Hire post for facs, a lot of friends went through and the Farmtown Farmer List is empty and Facebook Friend Lists is empty...
I have cleared cache & cookies, closed my browser GC, and re-entered, still does not work...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Oct 21 2011, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thought I'd let you know from my end if the fixes work... Just tried the bait, I had some as gifts and some in my Fish Farm and it doesn't work for me, neither do the filter options to send gifts to friends... I have friend lists and I just had a Hire post for facs, a lot of friends went through and the Farmtown Farmer List is empty and Facebook Friend Lists is empty...
I have cleared cache & cookies, closed my browser GC, and re-entered, still does not work...
Your bait has to be in storage (sent to boat or fishing pole whichever you use) to be able to put it in the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2011, 05:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Your bait has to be in storage (sent to boat or fishing pole whichever you use) to be able to put it in the store.
so it will not show in our inventory? we will have to visit a farm and check seacoast and some other water to get our inventory count?

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2011, 06:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the placement is there to have your lists only they don't show up........... maybe it has to propagate to all the servers yet..........will try again later

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have over 75,000 freshwater bait showing on my lake when I hover over them and seacoasts over 50,000... I just collected 7000 of each from my fish farm and it all went to the water pieces, they didn't go into my storage... I checked... I thought I would get a choice whether to store in storage or send to lakes and coasts...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Oct 21 2011, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
I have over 75,000 freshwater bait showing on my lake when I hover over them and seacoasts over 50,000... I just collected 7000 of each from my fish farm and it all went to the water pieces, they didn't go into my storage... I checked... I thought I would get a choice whether to store in storage or send to lakes and coasts...
What is sent to your water is considered to be in storage. Go to the Fishing Tackle Store and you will see you can start bait in it now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread