Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 17 2011, 12:20 PM

For those of us who can't afford to upgrade with Farm Cash for everything at once, please consider changing the (30) batches to a higher number to reduce the amount of time, clicks and frustration spent on the individual facilities and farms...
Old Oct 17 2011, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
my friend has a question about the sprinklers.....i only have the brown (1st sprinkler) so i'm not sure how to help her anyone know?? this is what she posted to me.......

both red and brown sprinklers are on my farm 3......can i sell the red one and still use the brown one....are they going to ever have it to where we can use either one
If she sells the red one then yes the brown one that only waters flowers with no speed up of harvest can be used. If she does sell it back she will only get coins for it though.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2011, 01:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If she sells the red one then yes the brown one that only waters flowers with no speed up of harvest can be used. If she does sell it back she will only get coins for it though.
I am hoping they split them up so the brown will do only flowers. red will speed up crops, and the orange will do the trees.

I would have no problem doing a farm 3 different times using the 3 sprinklers as needed.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 17 2011, 01:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default disappearing facilities

my bbq restaurant and shoe factory
disappeared over the weekend. i've
cleared my caches, rebooted, reloaded
and stood on my head, all to no avail.
any suggestions would be appreciated.

generic link:
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 17 2011, 02:07 PM

Thank you all the great updates!!! The only thing is I don't like where the dice are for the mini games. I use the triangle gadget all the time. Many times it highlights the dice and I have to wait for it to go away. I know I need to learn to drag the farm, but it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Any chance in moving it? Maybe where the buddy list is?

Again thank you for all the hard work everyone does.
Old Oct 17 2011, 02:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy123456 View Post
Thank you all the great updates!!! The only thing is I don't like where the dice are for the mini games. I use the triangle gadget all the time. Many times it highlights the dice and I have to wait for it to go away. I know I need to learn to drag the farm, but it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Any chance in moving it? Maybe where the buddy list is?

Again thank you for all the hard work everyone does.
Hello,
Nothing wrong with your request, but if you click the green man, you don't have to wait

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 17 2011, 02:26 PM

I guess an old dog CAN learn a new trick. Many thanks for the info Tiger Laybourne.
Old Oct 17 2011, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

ok i am confused and i didn't see anything in the game guide or the update notes about this so i'll ask here.

the new service facility fishing tackle shop sells bait.

i looked at my fish farming plant and i don't see any option to place it into storage instead of my water items.

i went to get gifts and see if it went to storage that way.
i had 196695 freshwater in my pond and after i said store one gift i had 196895 in my pond and my storage was still 0.

so how do i choose whether to send bait to my water items or to my storage so i can fill the service facility fishing tackle shop?

added: i see that others have the same question and devs are aware of this issue. thanks moderators!
Old Oct 17 2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
ok i am confused and i didn't see anything in the game guide or the update notes about this so i'll ask here.

the new service facility fishing tackle shop sells bait.

i looked at my fish farming plant and i don't see any option to place it into storage instead of my water items.

i went to get gifts and see if it went to storage that way.
i had 196695 freshwater in my pond and after i said store one gift i had 196895 in my pond and my storage was still 0.

so how do i choose whether to send bait to my water items or to my storage so i can fill the service facility fishing tackle shop?

added: i see that others have the same question and devs are aware of this issue. thanks moderators!

This is a known glitch---everybody is having the same problem---I'm sure it's on the list of glitches that need fixing
Old Oct 17 2011, 02:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas star View Post

with trees and crops with multiple maturity times and then flowers, it seems like a lot of work to try to use the sprinklers without being able to water the crops (as advertised originally) instead of the farm.
i have 8 farms with lots of flowers. I like to harvest all at the same time. But the new sprinkler messes it all up. I need the sprinkler (irrigator) for the crops. But flowers get watered at different times based on when i irrigate crops. No way can i water all those flowers with the watering can.

Seems to me a sprinkler for flowers. And an irrigator for crops. Really different jobs.

Thank you for the new update. Fantastic. Love everything you came up with. A "start all" for services would be great. Otherwise i am a happy camper.

Thatnks devs
Closed Thread