Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2023, 01:37 PM

Mine is working. I used it yesterday. You click on the little yellow bull dozer in box of the FB neighbor you want to remove.
Old Oct 20 2023, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
Taking Facebook neighbors off is still not working and i have been to there farm to take myself off a number of times
Hi ijago

Which steps are you following to remove a facebook friend in the Farmer list in the game?

Please consider that when you use the dozer in Facebook Friends it removes them from your Facebook Friends section in the game AND removes YOU from their Facebook Friends section in the game.

This does not remove any Friend connections you made on Facebook.
Old Oct 20 2023, 02:25 PM
Account Not Linked

It seems like taking off FB friends and Buddies with the Bulldozer do not work. They are still able to send gifts, working facs etc. I went to their farms many times to take them (and myself) off, but they are still on my list.
Old Oct 20 2023, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Bello View Post
It seems like taking off FB friends and Buddies with the Bulldozer do not work. They are still able to send gifts, working facs etc. I went to their farms many times to take them (and myself) off, but they are still on my list.
Hi Bella Bello

I will tell you what I did to remove a farmer as my neighbor and from my Facebook list.

I opened my Friends list and clicked in My neighbors tab. I found the farmer I wanted to delete and clicked in the bulldozer.
I accepted to remove her as my neighbor and I was also removed as her neighbor.

As she was also a Facebook friend, I then clicked in Facebook friends option and delete her there. You have 2 confirmation messages to accept.

She is not showing up as neighbor or facebook friend in my Friends list in the game.

Please take in mind that you remove them in the game and from your list and their list, but if you search for them in facebook you will see them as friends. You could also delete them as friends in facebook if you wish.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 20 2023 at 02:50 PM.
Old Oct 20 2023, 03:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Hi Marymarcel

Thank you for your speedy reply.
I do not want to delete Neighbors though ... only Buddies and FB Friends.
It seems like when I delete Buddies, they can add me again without my consent ... even by using the Bulldozer.
I will, however, try again in the morning to remove them with the dozer and on the FB list
Old Oct 20 2023, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Bello View Post
Hi Marymarcel

Thank you for your speedy reply.
I do not want to delete Neighbors though ... only Buddies and FB Friends.
It seems like when I delete Buddies, they can add me again without my consent ... even by using the Bulldozer.
I will, however, try again in the morning to remove them with the dozer and on the FB list
You are welcome

I also try with a buddy, you have to put a check mark to remove yourself from their buddy list.
After that I also removed them from my Facebook friends list.

Let us know how it goes and if you continue having problems.
Old Oct 21 2023, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ijago

Which steps are you following to remove a facebook friend in the Farmer list in the game?

Please consider that when you use the dozer in Facebook Friends it removes them from your Facebook Friends section in the game AND removes YOU from their Facebook Friends section in the game.

I had already deleted them from Facebook keep going to there fame taking myself off but they still come back
Old Oct 21 2023, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ijago

Iv deleted them with the dozer on theirs and mine also went to there farm i was still on theirs so took me off again went back and im still on hers there deleted from Fakebook and blocked yet still coming to my farm
Old Oct 21 2023, 04:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much for your help Marymarcel
The "My Request Wall" looks so much better today ... more familiar faces :-)
However, 2 of the people which I deleted the same way, worked my facilities this morning.
They do not appear on any of my lists ... I went to their farms and deleted myself again.
Will check them again in the morning.
Old Oct 21 2023, 05:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi NooNoo,

To send your own farm link (not a link to your facility work) you need to be on one of your farms.
So how can you send a link to facilities and clients? Or does this need to be a suggestion?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread