Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2022, 12:45 AM

Hi, I used this post to say that the issue re sorting per dan/belt while planting occured again.
Please be sure I now use the correct link to the game!
I wanted to plant tomatoes this morning so I clicked on my seeder x100 shortcut. In the funnel I chose harvesting time = 2 days and then sorted per dan. I did this because I also wanted to check if eventually there were other 2day crops where I could reach a higher belt. All crops were mixed up. The sorting per dan/belt was not ok. After a close look the crops appeared alphabetically. I changed the sort to 'stored amount'. This sorting was ok. Sorted again per dan/belt and the crops appeared alphabetically again, not per dan/belt!
Maybe somebody might have a look into this? Or should I report this to slashkey?

PS
the problem persisted while :
- going to another farm
- use another seeder

FYI: I clear memcache on a daily base and clean up macromedia files once a week.

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Thanks for the link Tiger! I will save that one as a bookmark.
Usually I play in Google Chrome, but once in a while I play in Firefox. I will change the bookmark too in Firefox.
Bye

Mod Notes:
First reported a few days after the March release. Was asked not to use a saved bookmark in the browser to load the game and instead load via Facebook in case they were in an older version of the game, which they did, then they reported that the issue was resolved.

Unable to test fully as I don't have any crops under 7th dan.
When you have all crops at 7th dan, the Belts/Dan filter shows the exact same order as Alphabetically and that was also present in flash.

Have asked them to contact support and to check which crops are not at 7th dan yet.

Additional information is below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi Tiger,

The odd thing is that the dan/belt sort only works when starting up the game and plant immediately after start-up.
If I first do f.i. quests or check my trains or ships the trouble begins.
If after this I want to plant, the dan/belt sort does not work anymore.
Odd!

Not all the 2day crops have 7th dan.
These are less than 7th dan:
fava beans - watercress and rye. All the others have 7th dan.

OK I'll send this to support.

Thanks for assistance!

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 13 2022 at 06:49 AM.
Old Apr 22 2022, 06:49 PM

100001369549899 Please fix the hiring problem at Marketplace. I ask someone to work, their status turns yellow, than later, I get a message that they are accepting and going to work on my farms. I have already hired someone else, and that person gets upset with me hiring another person. Many other farmers also have told me about this problem. Also checking the Quote message in reply? box doesn't work.
Old Apr 26 2022, 07:04 PM

In the game guide, it says for ships:

Quote:
When a ship is Dispatched, you can click on the ? of each container in the Ship Manager to check how many of each products are currently loaded in the container, just mouse over the product images.
But when you do this, you don't get the amount in the container, you get the amount that's already in storage.
Old May 02 2022, 10:43 PM

Default this is bugging me

so up until yesterday on the facility manager if I sorted by "facility" it would have the same items together...

for eg red ink blank ink blue ink etc. and it would have corn flour flour rice flour all together...now it (apart from my crops and tree etc) it seems the items are going from the lowest number to the highest.

is there anyway this can be fixed.

have attache a picture to explain what I mean.

it also does with the service facilties
Attached Images
File Type: jpg farmtown.JPG (63.2 KB, 2 views)
Old May 07 2022, 03:41 AM

I can't find the thread for errors connecting. I am TIRED of clearing my cache. I have a number of work-related websites that require me to get authorization AGAIN because I keep having to clear my cache because FarmTown keeps giving errors when working facilities. This error has ONLY ever happened while TRYING to do facilities.

ID: 634471031

WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11)
2022-05-07 08:36:29.596 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
2022-05-07 08:36:29.600 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+29502976
2022-05-07 08:36:29.601 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild318.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-05-07 08:36:29.602 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-05-07 08:36:29.687 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 41042865 bytes, fell off end @+864754
2022-05-07 08:36:29.689 LOG{}
2022-05-07 08:36:29.689 ERROR{}
Old May 28 2022, 12:33 AM

for tree bonuses the green ? is not working
Old May 28 2022, 06:16 AM

[quote=Tiger;6495206]Hi JNeslon,

Please provide more information.

Which trees in what section of the game is the green question mark not working?

If you are looking in the Belt Manager which section of that is it not working, Trees or Recent Belts?[/QUOT

in the belts, the ones you post to the FT Wall .. when you click on the green ? all of them say that tree is not used for anything ....

i check the ? on the trees in the store and its working fine there, just not on the first tab or the belt icon , where we post them to the wall
Old Jun 12 2022, 05:24 AM

In the store, the ? for the Long Cattle Car doesn't give the info it should.

Also not available from the car itself in train manager.

MOD NOTES: Pictures are not showing up when you click in the ? and neither in the car itself.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 12 2022 at 02:54 PM.
Closed Thread