Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 14 2022, 06:23 PM

Default facility manager

HI, Is there any way to set up my factories to load only facs that are less than 70%
I'd love to reload but not all, just the facs that have 70% or less.
Old Jul 14 2022, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassrose View Post
HI, Is there any way to set up my factories to load only facs that are less than 70%
I'd love to reload but not all, just the facs that have 70% or less.
Hi Compassrose,
I moved your post to the thread about the facility manager.
I am sorry but no there isn't any way to do what you are asking about.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2022, 03:28 PM

Hello. I am trying to turn off Crema Catalana in the Cruise Ship so that I will have more available to load in the Taste of Spain (NCC fac). But when I turn it off, it also turns it off in the Taste of Spain. I understand if it was the same factory, but these aren't. Thank you for your assistance
Old Jul 15 2022, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hello. I am trying to turn off Crema Catalana in the Cruise Ship so that I will have more available to load in the Taste of Spain (NCC fac). But when I turn it off, it also turns it off in the Taste of Spain. I understand if it was the same factory, but these aren't. Thank you for your assistance
Hi Early Girl

It works the same way as if it was the same facility. When you turn off crema catalana for the Cruise ship it will also be off in the Taste of Spain.

You will need to load crema catalana in the Taste of Spain manually.

Nothing can be changed as that kind of products are tied to both service facilities.
Old Jul 15 2022, 03:53 PM

Thanks Mary. Wish I still understood why it turns it off across the board. Hope you have a good afternoon
Old Jul 15 2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Mary. Wish I still understood why it turns it off across the board. Hope you have a good afternoon
You are welcome Early Girl As I told you, those products are tied to both services, so when you unchek it in one service the other one is also affected.
Old Jul 17 2022, 01:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Buddha Shop not working

I searched the forum and did not find this addressed, so please accept my apology if I was mistaken.
I have sold and re-purchased the Buddha Shop in the hope it was just a glitch, but sadly it is not. The Buddha Shop does not load any products. I have the products to load in, but it just won't happen. I have been putting off troubleshooting this, but now it's part of a quest, and just a bit more important!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Old Jul 17 2022, 01:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizuss View Post
I searched the forum and did not find this addressed, so please accept my apology if I was mistaken.
I have sold and re-purchased the Buddha Shop in the hope it was just a glitch, but sadly it is not. The Buddha Shop does not load any products. I have the products to load in, but it just won't happen. I have been putting off troubleshooting this, but now it's part of a quest, and just a bit more important!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Hi Wizuss,
Please provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find your ID at the bottom of the page your farm is on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2022, 07:32 PM

Default can't work facilities

for 2 days now, when I try to work the facilities/client services of my neighbors, my game has reverted back to before I had all the tools and gadgets, trains etc. I am having to go to each farm and click whereas before the mayor was taking care of all this. What has happened and what can I do?
Old Jul 18 2022, 09:51 PM

Default Missing facility.

My frozen food factory is missing from my Farm5. Used to be on the far right hand side corner. Not there now. Thanks

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending