Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 06 2022, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
On the facility request wall, if you click on a work link but all work has already been done, the background color of the link stays white (making you think there is work to do the next time you look}.

Can that be made to change to that pink/purple color or maybe drop links that don't actually have any work to do???

or is it just my pc behaving this way?
It is actually slightly worse than that. If the facility originally posted (the one shown in the wall) is already completed you can still work the remaining facilities and the wall entry will remain white.
The game seems to be checking whether you have done that one particular facility recently before turning the entry pink.
Old Jan 06 2022, 07:57 AM

I cannot finish my quest for Nicaraguan Tripe Soup. It will not let me. I have it available when I look at my facilities. Please help.
Old Jan 06 2022, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
I cannot finish my quest for Nicaraguan Tripe Soup. It will not let me. I have it available when I look at my facilities. Please help.
Hi SallyHL

You have the Nicaraguan Restaurant but you need the Taste of Nicaragua to finish your quest.

I had a look at your data and I dont see it neither on your farms nor your storage.
Old Jan 08 2022, 04:18 PM

I paid attention today to my XP as I was working facilities. My XP would go up but then drop down subtracting the XP I just earned.
Old Jan 08 2022, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I paid attention today to my XP as I was working facilities. My XP would go up but then drop down subtracting the XP I just earned.
Hi Franny2

Were you working your friends facilities or were you loading your own facilities?

If you were loading your own facilities then that is because the bonus batches, you dont get xp for them. Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total.

When you start all, you can see a floating messages saying the amount of products started and underneath it is the xp earned. But at the botton it will say something like "xx bonus batches sent to production" but it doesnt tell you the xp removed for starting those.
Old Jan 08 2022, 05:42 PM

I was working neighbors' facilities
Old Jan 08 2022, 05:51 PM

Quote:
I was working neighbors' facilities
I have been working friends facilities since you posted the first time and couldnt reproduce your problem.

Could it be possible you had several tabs open? If so, each one shows different xp amounts and could let you think xp were subtracted.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and work only 1 friends facilities and see if the problem continues.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you still have the problem, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 08 2022, 09:46 PM

Thanks so much, MaryMarcel! I cleared the memcache and that seems to have fixed the proble.
Old Jan 09 2022, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Thanks so much, MaryMarcel! I cleared the memcache and that seems to have fixed the proble.
Glad to hear that Franny and thanks for coming back to let us know.
Old Jan 09 2022, 09:06 PM

In the facility manager, when I want to Custom arrange my facilities, it STILL says "Coming soon". I've been buying facilities and they are all listed at the bottom. I like to keep facilities at the top that I need to manually have to load, etc. - until I can afford to buy the tool needed. So when can I expect that the Custom be enabled? I want to get the facilities living at the bottom of the Facilities Manager and put them where they belong.
Thanks.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 09 2022 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all