Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 08 2022, 06:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieBrat13 View Post
Hi, I have been reading all through the forum and cannot find information on the Turbo Oil Refinery...I am wanting to gain more fuel faster so thinking is this the facility i need to help me gain more fuel as it produces 3 times more fuel?
I have oil pumps on every farm and multiple oil refineries, anything else i need?
Did not want to spend the 96 FC without knowing all the info first
Hi AussieBrat,

Yes the Turbo Oil Refinery will produce 3 times more fuel and you can place it on the same farm as the standard oil refinery.

How much crude oil you will need from your oil pumps for any oil refineries you own as well as the turbo oil refinery, depends on if you are just making fuel in them or all of the products in them so make sure that you check how many oil pumps you have, how many crude oil they produce in one day as those can not be worked by friends so those will only produce a set amount of crude oil per day.
If you have only just bought the oil pumps you will need to wait for them to produce crude oil and store them before you can start making fuel.

Remember to also consider how many times you like to refill your oil refineries and the turbo version if you deicide to get it, as that will have an impact on how much crude oil you are using in a day.

There is a turbo version of the oil pump called the Offshore Oil rig, that you can consider buying, if you started seeing that you were running out of crude oil too often which can also be placed on the same farm as the regular oil pump. You might want to consider that if you already have a regular oil pump on every farm and can't add any more of those and were running out of crude oil.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 08 2022, 07:17 PM

is there anyway to put a counter on the facility chains manager as a lot of peroplke dont seem to be doing them cant remember if there was a counter before or not
Old Apr 08 2022, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
is there anyway to put a counter on the facility chains manager as a lot of peroplke dont seem to be doing them cant remember if there was a counter before or not
Hi amanda

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Apr 16 2022, 09:30 PM

Default Working neighbor's facilities not functioning right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadman57 View Post
yesterday first noticed when working neighbors facilities it says since i have 10 ships it will work all on that farm, but not all of the farms like it used to do. Has something changed or might i have accidently changed a setting?
I have the same issue.. Any fix?
Old Apr 16 2022, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamhunt View Post
I have the same issue.. Any fix?
Hi Annamhunt,
I have looked at your trains and the one on your farm 10 is showing only 1 car dispatched. You will need to realign your train to get all the cars attached correctly. You can not go by the highlighting as they can show as highlighted but not actually attached correctly.
Do not use the green or purple hand to move them as they can appear to be attached when they are not right. When you move them in alignment they will show as correct if they are in white in the freight cars list in the train details.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2022, 10:17 AM

When I work my neighbors facilities from the "My Request" box.. Some when finished, the entire box or banner are totally pinked out.. others show just the writing to the right only being highlighted.. Curious to the reasoning why .. Am I missing or doing something wrong ??
Old Apr 30 2022, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
When I work my neighbors facilities from the "My Request" box.. Some when finished, the entire box or banner are totally pinked out.. others show just the writing to the right only being highlighted.. Curious to the reasoning why .. Am I missing or doing something wrong ??
Hi PapaDoe,
We do not know why it is happening. It may be a data transfer problem as those do involve data from and to Facebook. You can also see if you have already done them as the link to the right side of the post will be shaded in purple instead of blue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2022, 12:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Working others facilities

I have to click and work each individual farm. Only a couple of days ago I clicked to work facilities and all farms were worked one at a time without my help. Has something changed?
Old May 01 2022, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf View Post
I have to click and work each individual farm. Only a couple of days ago I clicked to work facilities and all farms were worked one at a time without my help. Has something changed?
Hi Southern_Wolf

Please check if you have at least 2 trains dispatched with 10 long cars attached to each locomotive.

Hover your mouse on the locomotive and see if all cars highlight.
Then click in the locomotive and select 'Show Train Details'. The Long Freight Cars that are correctly coupled to your Locomotive will be highlighted in white. The ones that you don't own or that are not correctly coupled will be dimmed out.

If you see cars not connected then you have to wait for that train to go back to your farm, unload it and then reconnect the cars. Please do not use the green or purple hands to do this, instead use the yellow hand from your tool box.
Old May 02 2022, 10:43 PM

Default this is bugging me

so up until yesterday on the facility manager if I sorted by "facility" it would have the same items together...

for eg red ink blank ink blue ink etc. and it would have corn flour flour rice flour all together...now it (apart from my crops and tree etc) it seems the items are going from the lowest number to the highest.

is there anyway this can be fixed.

have attache a picture to explain what I mean.

it also does with the service facilties
Attached Images
File Type: jpg farmtown.JPG (63.2 KB, 5 views)

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending