Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 30 2022, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Is there any way to get to the older facility request posts once you have to reload? Every day between 6 and 8 CST, I get the gray screen. All my Farmtown tabs go to gray. I reload everything, but I lose the posts I was working from as I have to reload that page and it updates to more current posts when it's reloaded. Just wondering if I can go back and get people I missed since I can't see their posts anymore and I was negligent in not making a list of who to work. Thanks.
Hi NJones,
The only ways to see those posts is through the facility wall requests and it will only list about 100, or to see them in your newsfeed or their profiles.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2022, 07:11 PM

Thanks Taz. That's what I thought.
Old May 09 2022, 10:58 PM

Hi.. seems you may be overwhelmed with many issues from what I see.. but.. I think this is where this needs to be put?
I worked some of my friends facilities early today. Client referrals and Production for about 5 friends. IT was around 7am I believe strongly. So tonight at 9:30 I was going to work a few again and finish helping the rest of my friends too.
BUT.. it seems that I cannot work in the CLIENT REFERRALS now for the friends that I did early this morning. It has been over 12 hours. Some of them have reposted too. (it tells me OOPS, you have already worked these or something) AND yes, hey show up as PINK in the wall requests.
I AM ABLE to work the PRODUCTION ones again for the same friends. These posts do NOT show up as PINK in the wall requests.
I dont know if this is a wide spread problem or just me..Facebook USER ID number is: 1303461736 Build No: 318

Last edited by Sundos; May 09 2022 at 11:02 PM. Reason: missing info
Old May 09 2022, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi.. seems you may be overwhelmed with many issues from what I see.. but.. I think this is where this needs to be put?
I worked some of my friends facilities early today. Client referrals and Production for about 5 friends. IT was around 7am I believe strongly. So tonight at 9:30 I was going to work a few again and finish helping the rest of my friends too.
BUT.. it seems that I cannot work in the CLIENT REFERRALS now for the friends that I did early this morning. It has been over 12 hours. Some of them have reposted too. (it tells me OOPS, you have already worked these or something) AND yes, hey show up as PINK in the wall requests.
I AM ABLE to work the PRODUCTION ones again for the same friends. These posts do NOT show up as PINK in the wall requests.
I dont know if this is a wide spread problem or just me..Facebook USER ID number is: 1303461736 Build No: 318
Hi Sundos,
The wait for reworking facilities is not 12 hours. It is a n 8 hour wait of not working any facility posts. You can see how long before you can rework facilities in the Show Tinmes tool in your tool box.

Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.
Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2022, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sundos,
The wait for reworking facilities is not 12 hours. It is a n 8 hour wait of not working any facility posts. You can see how long before you can rework facilities in the Show Tinmes tool in your tool box.
Thanks for your reply Taz. sorry I don't know how to explain the problem well..

Last edited by marymarcel; May 10 2022 at 08:07 AM. Reason: quote fixed
Old May 10 2022, 12:09 PM

This has to do with bonus posts. Is there any way to let players know that you don't have to post but one bonus - not all 5 for the same thing. It happens all the time and they can only get a bonus for one - like cottage cheese. It's taking up lots of space on the request wall. Just a thought.
Old May 10 2022, 12:30 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
This has to do with bonus posts. Is there any way to let players know that you don't have to post but one bonus - not all 5 for the same thing. It happens all the time and they can only get a bonus for one - like cottage cheese. It's taking up lots of space on the request wall. Just a thought.
Hi NJones277,

The only way to let your friends know what you don't like is to tell them and then perhaps ask why they do it.

If it's a newer player who is posting them all in a short time you might want to see if they are aware that they can't be helped more than once per friend in 12 hours.

It's entirely up to every farmer if they want to post one for every belt/dan even if it's the same product.

Some farmers other wall requests page may fill up fast some may not have as many friends so may not have a problem with it.
Those that like to post them all and might be spreading those posts out throughout the day might be doing it to make sure that both those that were playing earlier in the day would see them as well as those that play much later in the day would, so they get the maximum help possible.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 11 2022, 11:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default My profile wall

I dont know if i am doing this the right way but here is my problem: 3 different times now a post of facilities are being posted to my profile...when my friends click on them to help it takes them to a friend of mine, different friends each time mind you and not their fault. I have contacted Facebook on this matter but not any answers from them, one came again today and I am beginning to be really upset ! Thanks in advance for your help .
Old May 11 2022, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by solen2016 View Post
I dont know if i am doing this the right way but here is my problem: 3 different times now a post of facilities are being posted to my profile...when my friends click on them to help it takes them to a friend of mine, different friends each time mind you and not their fault. I have contacted Facebook on this matter but not any answers from them, one came again today and I am beginning to be really upset ! Thanks in advance for your help .
Hi Solen,
I have moved your post to the thread about wall posts.
Your first post about this was answered and is in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6493498

Are you working these other accounts? This only happens if you are working multiple accounts and using the Switch User in Facebook. Facebook made a change that causes this to happen.
You need to first try only logging into one account in Facebook, do what you need to do in that, then log out of Facebook for it. Then you can log into the next account in Facebook and do what you need to do in that one, and so on for each account.

If that does not work then you will need to use a different browser for each account.

Last edited by Taz D; May 11 2022 at 12:28 PM.
Old May 14 2022, 03:53 PM

Since Facebook has changed the way I see the posts, etc. Is there an easy way to get to Farm Town to load my game? I don't see it listed in the Games that Facebook shows.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests