Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 06 2022, 04:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmerp View Post
The 9x9 Seeder is not working despite having it on the farm. I click on the truck and click "plant" and it says I need that specific truck on the farm, when it's already there. The 4x4 seeder works fine. Anyone know what's up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmerp View Post
Okay, this is weird. I put it in storage and then re-placed it and it worked. How odd.
Hi mfarmerp,

I have moved your post to the tools thread.
I am assuming that you mean the blue 3x3 seeder and you don't own any Farm Cash Seeders. The blue seeder in the yellow tool box does have x9 on it as you can seed 9 plots at a time.

So that the game knows which tools you already own and so that you can use them on any of your farms, place your tools into your item storage and use them from the toolbox. That way the game always knows which tools you own especially when you want to upgrade to bigger tools.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 06 2022, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I have looked everywhere and cannot find the answer to this question. I see the migration is complete but my Green Freestyle Hand Tool doesn't appear to be working.

Is it suppose to be working and nNOT working yet, any idea when I will be able to use it.
I BOUGHT FC to purchase the Freestyle Hand Tools to help build my farms. I would like to move some stuff around but cannot overlap nor use the border of my farms for facilities.
Hi mo54862,

It really depends on exactly what it is you are trying to do with the various Freestyle Farm Designers. The green and purple versions will overlap items and allow you to move items off the edges but not if you are trying to place them on top of where crops, trees, flowers are or in the exact same spot as another item. That would be a trick which we are not permitted to help with.

With moving facilites off the edges, make sure that there are no other items at the edge and then you may find that you need to try rotating it as well as some will only go off the edge when it's rotated and then it may only go off one side not all of them so try the other edges of the farms where there is enough space to set it down again. The purple Freestyle Farm Designer has the ability to rotate an item and move it at the same time.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 06 2022, 05:34 AM

Good morning. Is the Animal Herder supposed to work? I just purchased some Longhorn Sheep and tried to use the animal herder to put them in the shed. But when I click the tool (it is in my storage), the sheep just disappear. Thanks
Old May 06 2022, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. Is the Animal Herder supposed to work? I just purchased some Longhorn Sheep and tried to use the animal herder to put them in the shed. But when I click the tool (it is in my storage), the sheep just disappear. Thanks
Hi Early Girl,

The Heading Robot is only for storing coin animals not the Farm Cash animals. Farm Cash animals you need to add to relevant shed one by one. There is the add to animal building tool in your toolbox that you can use to click on each one and add them to animal sheds rather than using the slower method of clicking on the animals and opening the menu.

I'm not seeing any Longwool Sheep missing from your data at this time. At the time of this post you have 10 in the Wool shed on farm 44 so please check there if you have not placed them there yourself since posting.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 06 2022, 06:12 AM

Thanks Tiger. I did manually place them in the shed after I couldn't get the tool to work. I don't own many FC animals - obviously - but seems strange that an FC tool won't work on FC animals. Appreciate your help - hope you have a great day!
Old May 06 2022, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Tiger. I did manually place them in the shed after I couldn't get the tool to work. I don't own many FC animals - obviously - but seems strange that an FC tool won't work on FC animals. Appreciate your help - hope you have a great day!
Hi Early Girl,

Thank you for coming back to update us. Glad you found them fine.

If you would like to request that the Herding Robot will also work on Farm Cash animals as well, please request that in the Suggestions are of the forum for the developers to see.
Here's the link to that area should you want to:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 08 2022, 09:09 PM

Default missing fuel

hello,
I had 90 tanks of fuel in my gifts, I hit the store button at the top right
corner to store them all at once, and they disappeared. they are not in my storage. they are not showing on the fuel station either.

thanks for any help!
Robin

our Facebook USER ID number is: 1922089751145069 Build No: 318

Last edited by robndiamond; May 09 2022 at 04:00 PM. Reason: added user id
Old May 08 2022, 09:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robndiamond View Post
hello,
corner to store them all at once, and they disappeared. they are not in my storage. they are not showing on the fuel station either.

thanks for any help!
Robin
Hi Robin,
We will need your account ID to be able to check this. You can find it under your farms at the bottom of the page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2022, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robndiamond View Post
hello,

thanks for any help!
Robin

our Facebook USER ID number is: 1922089751145069 Build No: 318
Hi Robin

Taz is not available at this moment.

Thanks for your user id number.

I can see you have lot of fuel tanks in your gift box, more than 100 by the time I checked and you also have more fuel tanks stored.

When you store fuel tanks from the gift box, they are added to the amount of fuel tanks stored from your Oil Refinery. The only way for you to see them as gifts is if fuel tanks stay in your gift box by the time you refuel.

I saw that you only have 1 oil pump to produce crude oil barrels, please remember that you can have 1 oil pump per farm.

If you still have any doubts about fuel tanks stored, please take note of how many you have in your storage before and after storing the ones you have in your gift box.

If you need more information about fuel, this is the link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old May 10 2022, 02:03 PM

Hi: I am hoping someone can help me. My irrigation tool and my Fertilization Tool are not working. i can only fertilize or irrigate one farm at a time. I have all the upgrades and this is the first time i have had any problems with them. i am S/N to others and am having a hard time helping them due to this.
Thank you so much for any help you can give me.
Bobbi
USER ID number is: 1419766589 Build No: 318

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity