Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 20 2024, 04:22 PM

Dang tried to change but it says I exceeded 500 characters.
What do I do now? It won't save if I just change facebook to slashkey. NEVERMIND! I got it to work!.

Last edited by RIAP27; Apr 20 2024 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Fixed probelm
Old Apr 20 2024, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Dang tried to change but it says I exceeded 500 characters.
What do I do now? It won't save if I just change facebook to slashkey.
Hi RIAP

You dont need all those links in your signature. You can leave only one of them so anyone can visit you.
Old Today, 02:44 PM

NEEDED addition to the Farmer Lists! One of my neighbors has gained custody of a 2nd acct and we are trying to accept and send Neighbor requests.
There is no button to send requests to farmers not on a buddy list,or already neighbors. This is a new Farmer since Farmtown left FB. We should have a way to look up a new farmer neighbor prospect and send neighbor requests from inside the Farmer list icon. Not everyone is on the Forums.I am attempting to send my neighbor my farm link so hopefully she can use it to get the new farmer to visit and I can send her a neighbor request. But its a hit or miss as to when we are both online at the same time.
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
NEEDED addition to the Farmer Lists! One of my neighbors has gained custody of a 2nd acct and we are trying to accept and send Neighbor requests.
There is no button to send requests to farmers not on a buddy list,or already neighbors. This is a new Farmer since Farmtown left FB. We should have a way to look up a new farmer neighbor prospect and send neighbor requests from inside the Farmer list icon. Not everyone is on the Forums.I am attempting to send my neighbor my farm link so hopefully she can use it to get the new farmer to visit and I can send her a neighbor request. But its a hit or miss as to when we are both online at the same time.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors to answer you.
There are more ways to accept and send neighbor requests besides the forums. You can send or receive an ingame message requesting it and can send them one directly in that message.

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...14#post6548314

You can also send a farm link for either yours or a neighbor's in an ingame message so the recipient can go to that farm. In your example your neighbor who got a second account can send you a link to that account in a message so you can go there and become neighbors with that account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors