Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw View Post
USER ID number ( 100008954461089 )
Worked good earlier tonight.
Stopped loading while it was loading
Screen was black.
Had a popup box showing. Tried to attach it.
Last line said error {}
It is yellow
Using Safari, chrome has issues freezing up while fishing.
Hi dougw

Please check if you need to update Safari and also clear your browser cache and see if that helps you.

First time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could take 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
ID 1124619239

Been unable to open my farm since Flash.
I get a very small black screen with no cube, if I click Toggle no information shows.
Can send gifts which is strange.
Have cleared mem cache.
Using Safari Browser, have checked for updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces16 View Post
ID No. 1405179373
Farmtown won't load. Sticks on black screen with cube and an Abort box pops up too. Last checkpoint is: INFO Checkpoint-B-000-Initialised.
Using Safari browser
Hi Kipper and pisces16

Hi Kipper

Are you using a Mac? if so please check if both your Mac and Safari need to be updated.
Also we had reports from other Mac users saying Opera browser works for them.

If you have to do updates, please remember to close and restart.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
I get this message at the bottom on the loading info, when I try to use Super Neighbour planting

2021-01-28 09:14:19.398 WARNDOTWEEN ► Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
Hi JP Farmer

When you get this error message, are you able to continue planting?

Please clear your browser cache and see if that works for you. Take in mind that the first time you load the game, it will load slower, it could last 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstertjie View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 110588150456976
Gray Screen
2021-01-28 11:53:53.230 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 86/28/115/256 MB
Hi Monstertjie

Your information was copied to a closed thread in Help&Support which is monitoring by the developers.

Please, stop posting this and be patient while developers try to find a solution.
Thank you
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Canning View Post
I posted yesterday that my farm freezes when working my sn farm. I updated browser, cleaned history and mencache, disabled extensions, but it is still happening. I can work for longer before it happens but only got 2.5 farms done. Did I miss anything?
Hi Michelle Canning

I will copy your post to a closed thread in H&S which is monitoring by the developers.
If you have updated your browser and checked for any update for windows, then the only other suggestion is to try another browser to check if it works better for you.
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell_cher@hotmail.com View Post
Hi,

I can't move till tool moves, on my own farms and trying to do SN farms and they have the EX tools. I get stuck when trying to do w2w fishing. Browser is updated.

Thanks.
Hi shell_cher

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

Please clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could take 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Also, click in your preferences, the wrench, and see if you have a check mark for Compressed Graphics option. If the option is unchecked, please put a tick in it and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawcat View Post
1. Facebook USER ID number is: 100001390799085
2. stuck loading neighbors
3.2021-01-28 10:31:28.789 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 96/28/125/256 MB
Hi squawcat

Were you able to load your farms since the game migrated to HTML5?

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:14 AM

Thumbs up Thanks for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JP Farmer

When you get this error message, are you able to continue planting?

Please clear your browser cache and see if that works for you. Take in mind that the first time you load the game, it will load slower, it could last 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
No it freezes the game, so I can't do anything but reload, then go back to the farm I was trying to plant and hope I can finish. It can plant about 8 squares of layered fields. It also pops up with a field that looks planted everytime you plant a field.
Another thing I notied was the XP counter not changing, though I changed level and got a Farm Cash, but the first subject is more vital for me
Old Jan 28 2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braw View Post
2021-01-28 09:41:57.527 WARNDOTWEEN ► Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
Hi Braw

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

This is the second report we get about this error.

When you get this error message, are you able to continue working? Were you working in your own farms or as supernieghbor? Which job were you doing?

Old Jan 28 2021, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
No it freezes the game, so I can't do anything but reload, then go back to the farm I was trying to plant and hope I can finish. It can plant about 8 squares of layered fields. It also pops up with a field that looks planted everytime you plant a field.
Another thing I notied was the XP counter not changing, though I changed level and got a Farm Cash, but the first subject is more vital for me
Thanks for your information JP Farmer. I will copy the error post to a closed thread in H&S which is monitoring by the developers.

See if clearing your browser cache helps you with this issue.

About your XP amount, they seem to be increased correctly. Please take note of the amount before starting the jobs on the farm and check again when you are done.
In case you need information about hiring and xp received, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 28 2021 at 07:35 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl