missing x points .
Hi conniebailey

Your previous post about your x points was answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6344418

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 29 2020, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Default experience point

il y a quelque temps j'ai poste une remarque sur mes point expérience. au niveau 804 j'avais besoin de plus ou moins 130.000 points pour changer de niveau, qui évoluai légèrement au changement. au niveau 805 le niveau est monte de 100.000 d'un coup.
au niveau 806, il a fait un bon de 100.000 encore une fois.je me retrouve au niveau 807 avec un décompte de 352 618 pour arriver au niveau suivant.
Pouvez - vous me donner une explication pour ces bonds imprévisibles de deux fois 100.000 points sur deux niveaux et rétablir le bon niveau pour arriver au suivant. vous comprendrez aisément que je ne vous suivrez plus sur le jeu si une explication et un réglage n'est pas effectue et satisfaisant. a partir du 1er mai je n'ouvrirez ce jeu que pour voir votre réponse et le résultat. le 15 mai, sans réponse, je supprime ce jeu. merci.

English translation:
some time ago I posted a remark on my experience point. at level 804 I needed more or less 130,000 points to change level, which evolved slightly with the change. at level 805 the level rose by 100,000 at once.
at level 806, he made a good 100,000 again. I find myself at level 807 with a count of 352,618 to arrive at the next level.
Can you give me an explanation for these unpredictable leaps of twice 100,000 points on two levels and restore the correct level to arrive at the next. you will easily understand that I will no longer follow you on the game if an explanation and a setting is not made and satisfactory. from May 1st I will only open this game to see your answer and the result. on May 15, without response, I delete this game. thank you.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 29 2020 at 09:20 PM.
Old Apr 29 2020, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanuttigh dino View Post
il y a quelque temps j'ai poste une remarque sur mes point expérience. au niveau 804 j'avais besoin de plus ou moins 130.000 points pour changer de niveau, qui évoluai légèrement au changement. au niveau 805 le niveau est monte de 100.000 d'un coup.
au niveau 806, il a fait un bon de 100.000 encore une fois.je me retrouve au niveau 807 avec un décompte de 352 618 pour arriver au niveau suivant.
Pouvez - vous me donner une explication pour ces bonds imprévisibles de deux fois 100.000 points sur deux niveaux et rétablir le bon niveau pour arriver au suivant. vous comprendrez aisément que je ne vous suivrez plus sur le jeu si une explication et un réglage n'est pas effectue et satisfaisant. a partir du 1er mai je n'ouvrirez ce jeu que pour voir votre réponse et le résultat. le 15 mai, sans réponse, je supprime ce jeu. merci.
English translation:
some time ago I posted a remark on my experience point. at level 804 I needed more or less 130,000 points to change level, which evolved slightly with the change. at level 805 the level rose by 100,000 at once.
at level 806, he made a good 100,000 again. I find myself at level 807 with a count of 352,618 to arrive at the next level.
Can you give me an explanation for these unpredictable leaps of twice 100,000 points on two levels and restore the correct level to arrive at the next. you will easily understand that I will no longer follow you on the game if an explanation and a setting is not made and satisfactory. from May 1st I will only open this game to see your answer and the result. on May 15, without response, I delete this game. thank you.
Hi zanuttigh dino,
I am sorry, but we do not have any moderators who speaks French, so I will answer you in English.
The amount of experience points for each level is set by the developers. As you increase in levels the amount of experience points needed for each level increases. It is not a mistake.
You can find all the levels and the experience points required for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25 on the levels in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

The amounts you listed for those levels are not correct. From level 804 to 805 is 250,000. From 805 to 806 is 300,000.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 29 2020 at 09:26 PM.
Old May 01 2020, 09:06 PM

Default Level Up

Please explain to me why some of the farmers at level 1125 went to 1150, and I only went from 1125 to 1141 ??
Thank you for your help,
Jackie
Old May 01 2020, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowermom87 View Post
Please explain to me why some of the farmers at level 1125 went to 1150, and I only went from 1125 to 1141 ??
Thank you for your help,
Jackie
Hi Jackie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about levels and leveling up.
What level any one is at depends on how many experience points they have. The developers just released the new levels from 1126 - 1150 two days ago. Some may still show at level 1125 as they may not have played since the new levels were released so they have not gone up any if they have the experience points to do so.
Each level is you go up is based on the amount of experience points you have earned. You can find how much you need to earn each level in the Game Guide chapter 25 concerning levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm cash, farm cash per level, how many xp, level, level up, levels, missing xp, next level xp, xp to next level