Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 06 2020, 10:52 AM

I just wanted to mention, and thank you, because all of a sudden, gifting is working again! Not only on Chrome again, but on Firefox on my Windows 7 computer after not working for literally over a year! And on both computers and three browsers! Whatever was done to help the issue corrected that long standing problem and I am very grateful as now I can tend gifting in the mornings too. I hope it stays this way!!
Old Apr 09 2020, 09:41 PM

My gifting is working again, but now I can't go to my fuel station and get fuel.
Old Apr 09 2020, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmcclune View Post
My gifting is working again, but now I can't go to my fuel station and get fuel.
Hi emmclune,
If you can please take a picture of your Fuel Station when you have that pop up open or of what happens when you try to go there. You can open it by clicking on the Map in the lower right of your tool bar at the bottom of your farms. You can find instructions on how to take a picture in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

You also need to go to your oil refinery and store all the fuel tanks you have in that as they are not counted when you refuel unles they are in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2020, 09:37 AM

I'm having problems with receiving gifts. I have done everything suggested in this thread. and each time I check my gifts it always says 50 and it never clears. It will always be the same people. I checked with friends and neighbors and asked who sent gifts since yesterday at 6 PM. There 119 gifts sent by them. I collected 48 and then checked again and all that appeared was the same ones that I just collected. At a loss as what else to do. I'm using Chrome. Thanks
Old Apr 12 2020, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjovi6 View Post
I'm having problems with receiving gifts. I have done everything suggested in this thread. and each time I check my gifts it always says 50 and it never clears. It will always be the same people. I checked with friends and neighbors and asked who sent gifts since yesterday at 6 PM. There 119 gifts sent by them. I collected 48 and then checked again and all that appeared was the same ones that I just collected. At a loss as what else to do. I'm using Chrome. Thanks
Hi Anjovi,
First thing is 50 gifts is the maximum the My Requests page can show at a time.

If you think they are stuck then got to the following link and try accepting them there. You will have to do them one at a time. You will not have them show in the Gift box if they are stuck, but this will clear them out of the My Request tab.
Here is the link to go to:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Anjovi,
First thing is 50 gifts is the maximum the My Requests page can show at a time.

If you think they are stuck then got to the following link and try accepting them there. You will have to do them one at a time. You will not have them show in the Gift box if they are stuck, but this will clear them out of the My Request tab.
Here is the link to go to:
I tried that already. And get the same results. The gift number is still 50 and it's the same people. I understand that the maximum number is 50. In the past if you had say 70 gifts you would collect the first 50 and then it would show 20 request remaining. But, now for me at least it always goes to the original 50 and never changes until the next day. ?????
Old Apr 12 2020, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I tried that already. And get the same results. The gift number is still 50 and it's the same people. I understand that the maximum number is 50. In the past if you had say 70 gifts you would collect the first 50 and then it would show 20 request remaining. But, now for me at least it always goes to the original 50 and never changes until the next day. ?????
Hi anjovi,
When you accept the gifts from the My Request tab do they go into your gift box for you to store or use? If so then they are not stuck gifts. If as you said yesterday that your neighbors send a lot of gifts it could be they are sending the same gifts so it looks like you are showing the same gifts when they aree new ones.

The only way to clear those is going to the Facebook game activity page and accept or ignore them. That is the only way we know for you to clear them.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 12 2020 at 07:50 PM.
Old Apr 13 2020, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi anjovi,
When you accept the gifts from the My Request tab do they go into your gift box for you to store or use? If so then they are not stuck gifts. If as you said yesterday that your neighbors send a lot of gifts it could be they are sending the same gifts so it looks like you are showing the same gifts when they aree new ones.

The only way to clear those is going to the Facebook game activity page and accept or ignore them. That is the only way we know for you to clear them.
I have tried that and get the same results. I have ignored them and reloaded the game and the same ones return. I have also ignored them and then closed the browser and cleaned the cache and everything else and restarted the browser and gone to FT and then request and the exact same ones are there. ??????
Old Apr 13 2020, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I have tried that and get the same results. I have ignored them and reloaded the game and the same ones return. I have also ignored them and then closed the browser and cleaned the cache and everything else and restarted the browser and gone to FT and then request and the exact same ones are there. ??????
Hi anjovi6

I have run a deeper memcache for you, please close your farms and then reopen them.

Then click in My Requests tab and accept 1 or 2 gifts. Load your farms and check if they are showing up in your gifts box.

If the gifts are there, go back to My Requests tab and check if they are still showing up there. If not, then you can accept some more gifts and do the same checking,

If the gifts are not in your gifts box and they are showing up again in My Request tab, then please go again to the link in facebook and click in the X for every gift and train.

This is the link:

If after doing this again, the gifts are still showing up in My Requests, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

In case you dont get the automatic response, please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 13 2020 at 08:53 AM.
Old Apr 16 2020, 06:53 AM

Not receiving any request. Don't know if it is me or the game. Haven't gotten any for 3 days now.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows