Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13 2021, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I'm having an interesting mystery with my sugar production. A few days ago, I stored all and then checked my ingredients. I found that I was very short on sugar. I figured that I had probably built up a good reserve that went away when we weren't able to work facilities. So I added a few more sugar refineries and let them work for a couple days and checked again. I always made sure to reload to be sure.

For no good reason, the second time, I decided to go ahead and load all and start all. I reloaded and checked again and found that I now had extra sugar. I sorted the facilities by utilization and checked each one that was under 100% and did not find sugar to be lacking in any of them.

Just now, I again stored all and checked ingredients. It listed 11108 sugar needed for remaining capacity and that I needed 278 more in my storage. I closed Facility Manager and reloaded the game, checked again, and the numbers were the same.

So I went ahead and Started and Loaded all, and found that again, no facilities were short on sugar. As I look at the ingredients list right now, 8 sugar units are needed for remaining capacity and I have 3124 extra.

Is this odd? It's not really a problem for me, as it seems I do have enough sugar.
Hi RoseArienH,
This is normal when you are short on an item. When you fill your facilities the first thing it does is fill with what you have available in your storage. Then the bonus batches from the belts and dans are added replacing some of what was used from your storage. The ones replaced by the bonus batches are returned to your storage. This make s the numbers in your storage change as you are filling.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2021, 09:45 AM

I never thought of that. Thank you so much!
Old Mar 13 2021, 02:08 PM

Question Map icon inaccessible

My farm is stagnant. I am at level 18 and I can't grow my farm. The Map Icon button does not work so I can't go to the real estate office to purchase additional farm land. The farm I have is getting to be overgrown. Please help me to resolve this problem.
Old Mar 13 2021, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbuchmiller View Post
My farm is stagnant. I am at level 18 and I can't grow my farm. The Map Icon button does not work so I can't go to the real estate office to purchase additional farm land. The farm I have is getting to be overgrown. Please help me to resolve this problem.
Hi rlbuchmiller

I moved your post to the Migration thread where you can post if you have a problem or ask questions about the migration.

The map has not been added back yet, please go to the first post, first page of this thread to read which features are available right now.
Also, if you scroll down the page you will find a Quick List to help you.
Old Mar 13 2021, 02:45 PM

Default buttons sloooooow

When harvesting animals, or starting and loading facilities, the buttons are VERY slow to react. I can do three clicks before the first one is acted on. This is MUCH slower than the flash version was.

Also harvesting animals the buttons seem much less receptive to receiving clicks. I click and nothing happens at all. Seems only a smaller portion of the blue area works as it should.

This is not new, been this way since those actions were made available and I've cleared cache and memcache numerous times over the months.
Old Mar 13 2021, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
When harvesting animals, or starting and loading facilities, the buttons are VERY slow to react. I can do three clicks before the first one is acted on. This is MUCH slower than the flash version was.

Also harvesting animals the buttons seem much less receptive to receiving clicks. I click and nothing happens at all. Seems only a smaller portion of the blue area works as it should.

This is not new, been this way since those actions were made available and I've cleared cache and memcache numerous times over the months.

Hi John

I have tried the blue buttons for harvesting animals individually and also to start/load facilities and they are working correctly for me.
I have tried clicking in different parts of the blue buttons and all worked fine.

Is the problem happening as soon as you start clicking the buttons or after clicking in many of them?

If the problem starts after clicking in many of the blue buttons, then you could reload the game and see if that helps you.
Old Mar 13 2021, 06:01 PM

Will the map ever be here?
Old Mar 13 2021, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Will the map ever be here?
Hi Alexm2012

Of course it will be added back in a time and after being tested.
Old Mar 13 2021, 09:43 PM

e-mail at the top of my farm stoped working today.when i click on the message it just disappears . must be a bug that got in it today.thanks
Old Mar 13 2021, 09:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
e-mail at the top of my farm stoped working today.when i click on the message it just disappears . must be a bug that got in it today.thanks
Hi Mom Glenda,
What email are you talking about? There isn't an email address at the top of the farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread