Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 12 2010, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces4444 View Post
I'm trying to go into the Realtor's Office just now and it doesn't say "already have all upgrades". Just nothing. Do you think they are working on loading the sixth farm????????????????????????????????????????
I've noticed the same thing on my frequent trips there. Not sure if it means anything.
Old Sep 12 2010, 07:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I Used to kid around way back in the "Farm Town Olden Days" when my avatar would "Take the scenic route" to get to the other crops.... "So sorry miss Farmer my Avatar has ADHD" LOL we would have a chuckle...Remember that??? Or "OOPS my avatar forgot to take her meds today" LOL " do you have any Zoloft?
Oh, do I remember..."Sorry, don't know that crazy woman running all over your farm."

No, not yet... just checked and I got the 'you already have all the upgrades' message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
I've noticed the same thing on my frequent trips there. Not sure if it means anything.
LOL - says they, as they sit twiddling their thumbs nervously at their computer. Think I go make a coffee to steady my nerves. Already have a name ready to go for farm no. 6.

Old Sep 12 2010, 07:22 PM

Reply to GinaSue1

Belle, I get up at 5:15, get my grandson up for school. Turn on computer. Sit down and get on Farm Town. Wave to Grandson as he goes out the door.

Between 7-8 my mom gets up and I get her breakfast. Get her settled in her chair, and go back to computer.

12 noon, give Mom her lunch. Go back to computer

4 pm, start making dinner. Eat then back to computer

9:30 go to bed.

WHAT !?!?!? You're going to bed at 9.30pm .... shock, horror!! That's when the other countries kick in with their facilities to be visited and crops to be harvested etc. etc. etc.

My husband guilts me out around midnight with 'lift your hands from the keyboard and walk away from the computer ... your farm will still be there in the morning.

Old Sep 12 2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Reply to GinaSue1
My husband guilts me out around midnight with 'lift your hands from the keyboard and walk away from the computer ... your farm will still be there in the morning.
hehe My cat does that to me. After being ignored for a couple of hours, he walks over and grabs my arm to pull it away from the keyboard. Then he bites me

"Soon" is not feeling so "soon" anymore...
Old Sep 12 2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
You want clicking? You should go to Farmville, that is clicking place galore...
If you are bored, try changing flowers, putting your mansion or whatever on storage and buy another building, change trees. There are so many things you can do you never have to be bored. I remodel every once in a while and I love it. I am retired and those people that are addicts they don't know me, I bring my breakfast and lunch to the computer and keep on going. My husband retired too, has to come to the computer room to talk to me or call me on my cell phone. I do leave at supper time, but as soon as we finish and I clean up, is back to the 'puter.. I love this game and it is fun and never tire of the things we can do. I am waiting anxiously for farm 6, already have figured out what I want there...oh and I have 257 million and I am at level 115.
Please Raul, this week?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old Sep 12 2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post
hehe My cat does that to me. After being ignored for a couple of hours, he walks over and grabs my arm to pull it away from the keyboard. Then he bites me

"Soon" is not feeling so "soon" anymore...
My cat just stretches out across the keyboard!
Old Sep 12 2010, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanhutch View Post
My cat just stretches out across the keyboard!
One of my kitties is very polite. As I sit rapt in my computer chair, she stands up against the chair arm, reaches out with her paw and taps my gently. If that does not work, she does it again, an imploring look on her face.

Her little sister, on the other hand, sits by my chair and squeaks at me, and their brother simply hurls himself into my arms and stares me in the face.
Old Sep 12 2010, 08:11 PM
Account Not Linked

thank you Raul for the goodies now I want more PLEASE
Closed Thread