Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 08 2023, 11:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
So once we are neighbored or buddied with someone, we have no way of controlling our connection with them? I'm having the same issues as Dr Dirt. I can't seem to delete anyone. Hopefully this will change.
Hi Dutch,
I have deleted about 6 neighbors and they are no longer listed for me.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2023, 02:02 AM

Hi, I have a super neighbour who can't access my tools. They have been given full permission for everything and for all farms, but still she can't access my tools.

I have also set access to each farm and haven't been able to find how to set it for all farms, so if I have to be online for her to work my other farms.

Please can you help.

Cheers

Last edited by Allykat; Aug 11 2023 at 05:52 PM. Reason: corrections and further explanation
Old Aug 11 2023, 06:18 AM

Hi, I need some help. I am confused.
I friended a farmer via facebook. I thought I could retrieve her in my farmers list to send a neighbour request. But she is not in that list. I cleared memcache, because in the old version this helped in case you had new facebook friends.
Now, how can I send her a neighbour request? Sorry, I couldn't figure it out by myself.
Old Aug 11 2023, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I need some help. I am confused.
I friended a farmer via facebook. I thought I could retrieve her in my farmers list to send a neighbour request. But she is not in that list. I cleared memcache, because in the old version this helped in case you had new facebook friends.
Now, how can I send her a neighbour request? Sorry, I couldn't figure it out by myself.
Hi Palmarina

Please remember that if you added that person as friend in Facebook after Facebook disabled the game, then there is no way for the game to get your current Facebook list.
You could share your farm link with that friend via Facebook chat and when you both meet in the farm, then you could add each other as Neighbors.

If you need more information about how adding neighbors or buddies, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782
Old Aug 11 2023, 08:50 AM

ok thank you marymarcel
xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

Please remember that if you added that person as friend in Facebook after Facebook disabled the game, then there is no way for the game to get your current Facebook list.
You could share your farm link with that friend via Facebook chat and when you both meet in the farm, then you could add each other as Neighbors.

If you need more information about how adding neighbors or buddies, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782
Old Aug 11 2023, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
ok thank you marymarcel
xxx
You are welcome Palmarina
Old Aug 11 2023, 09:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi, I only have a super neighbour who can't access my tools. They have been given full permission for everything and for all farms.

She can only use her tools which are minimal and I have set access to each farm and haven't been able to find how to set it for all farms.

Cheers
Hi Allykat,
How have you set access to each farm for your super neighbor?

The settings can be made in the super neighbor manager for all farms. That is located in your tool box in the far left column 2nd from the bottom.
The individual settings for them would be to go to their block in the neighbor bar and click on them. In the menu that opens is an Edit Super Neighbor. That is where you allow them to do specific work.
If those don't allow her to use your tools try removing them as super neighbor and then re-adding them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2023, 09:35 AM

How can I work a neighbors facilities if they have already dropped off the Wall? I used to be able to visit their face book page and work them, but that is no longer an option.

Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeets Farms
Old Aug 11 2023, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
How can I work a neighbors facilities if they have already dropped off the Wall? I used to be able to visit their face book page and work them, but that is no longer an option.

Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeets Farms
Hi Serenity,
It isn't possible currently. The only thing you can do is ask them to post again.
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:55 AM

Smile Thanks Taz.

Is there going to be a fix being worked on?? Just curious. Thanks for responding to me so quickly.

Serenity Dilsworth
MerryMeet Farms

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors