Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 24 2023, 06:24 AM

When loading the ships yourself (I have the cranes) does it just load them and who gets the credit for loading them??
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 24 2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
When loading the ships yourself (I have the cranes) does it just load them and who gets the credit for loading them??
Hi Alexandra

I moved your post to the thread about Ships in Help & Support.

When you selfload your own ship nobody is getting a reward.
Old Mar 15 2023, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Nicol

I moved your post to the thread about Ships.

I visited your farms and your ships are on your farm 4.
Please click in your preference, the wrench, and see if you have a check mark for the option Show Ships.
If you not have a check mark, then add it and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

If that doesnt work for you, then clear your browser cache where all the graphics are stored.
We have instructions on how to clear cache for some browsers in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
My ships are check marked, but one has disappeared. I can prepare, dispatch and unload it but cannot figure out what farm it is on. It does not tell you that when you go to the ship manager. I wouldn't bother with them at all for a lot of reasons except for the fact that they are so often thrown in on the Farm Pass items.
Old Mar 15 2023, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
My ships are check marked, but one has disappeared. I can prepare, dispatch and unload it but cannot figure out what farm it is on. It does not tell you that when you go to the ship manager. I wouldn't bother with them at all for a lot of reasons except for the fact that they are so often thrown in on the Farm Pass items.
Hi QueenMab

You dont need to go to the farm to do the ships as everything can be done through the Seaport Manager.

We do not have data for coins items so we cant tell you if one of them is missing. As I said before you can do everything through the Seaport manager no matter it is not phisically on a farm.

You can hide everything in your preferences except for Show ships option and then go from farm to farm till you find all of them.
Old Mar 15 2023, 12:52 PM

I realize you can see them through the seaport manager, but what if you want to delete one of them?
Old Mar 15 2023, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
I realize you can see them through the seaport manager, but what if you want to delete one of them?
Ships are a little special. They can be sold, missing, but they will be able to be worked through the Seaport Manager.
You can hide or unhide them from the Seaport Manager.

If you want to delete or sell it from a farm, then you first need to find it. If that is your problem, then follow my previous instructions to find the ships on your farms.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Mar 20 2023, 06:04 PM

Looking for the protocol for moving ships from one farm to another. Couldn't find in the basic game guide. Wanting to go from #7 to #10. Help! Thanks.
Old Mar 20 2023, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
Looking for the protocol for moving ships from one farm to another. Couldn't find in the basic game guide. Wanting to go from #7 to #10. Help! Thanks.
Hi Lineking,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships. If you have a question about something in the game then please post it in the Help & Support thread that fits your question.

You move the ships the same way you move anything in the game. You put thme in your storage and then take them out on the farm you want to set them on. It does not matter if they are dispatched or not.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2023, 06:22 AM

Default ships

all but one ship diappeared plz replace them
Old Mar 22 2023, 07:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penaten125 View Post
all but one ship diappeared plz replace them
Hi penaten125,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for the cargo ships.

Please supply your USER ID so we can take a look at your data for them.
Scroll down past your game screen and the yellow box beneath it and look for Your Facebook USER ID number is: The number showing after that is the one we need.

Where are the ships missing from?
  • If it's a farm, which farm?

• If it's the Seaport Manager, in the My Ships section look top right and see if you have a red eye or black eye. If it's red, try clicking on that eye and make sure that you have a check mark added for every ship.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port