Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 29 2023, 05:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Taz, i have made the changes. I appreciate it, i never made the correlation between when they were available to other players and being shown on my farms, and when i had them in my own storage. this was great to find out. again thank you.
Old May 29 2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
I understand that the program is writted so that buddies do not get bonus for working your farms. My question is "Can someone explain the logic in this? It looks like you would want us to be buddies with more people to make the group a more friendly group. It looks like you don't want us to be neighbors or even buddies with the other farmers that play the game. Am I wrong, or is there something else that I am missing? I am now removing all that are in my buddy list since there seems to be a penalty is apply if you are buddies with someone. Thanks for any info you can give me.
Hi PawPaw

Since the Bonus chest was released years ago, the only rule to get it was you had to be hired by a stranger (no neighbor, no buddy) at marketplace.

On those days, farmers started hiring only facebook friends, neighbors and buddies, so farmers they knew. Less and less work was offered at marketplace so developers decided to introduce the bonus chest, that way we had a balance in the game.

Buddies were farmers we usually meet at market or inn. But now with the new website, buddies are more than that.

You know that many farmers have lot of facebook friends, thousands sometimes. But we cant have that amount of neighbors neither in facebook nor in the website.

In facebook we didnt have a problem with only friends, but in the website we need to have a conection to be able to work facilities, boost trains, cooperative quests etc.

So if they can only have about 140 neighbors, then their other facebook friends could be added as buddies. That way the conection in the website continues.

If you want to make a suggestion about buddies and bonus chest, please post it in our Suggestion section.
You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestiosn:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 29 2023, 10:26 PM

i'm not intrested in making a suggestion, just was curious about the logic. It appears to me the logic is flawed and we are being given given outdated reasons but oh well, it's just a game so thanks for your answer, even though I dont buy it, I will keep my mouth shut on the subject in the future and piss people off when they don't get their bonus from working my farms. Have a good day.
Old May 30 2023, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
i'm not intrested in making a suggestion, just was curious about the logic. It appears to me the logic is flawed and we are being given given outdated reasons but oh well, it's just a game so thanks for your answer, even though I dont buy it, I will keep my mouth shut on the subject in the future and piss people off when they don't get their bonus from working my farms. Have a good day.
You are welcome PawPaw
Old Jun 07 2023, 08:42 PM

Default Not receiving working bonus on farm

Worked on farm Guillermo Ext. and was not awarded any bonus XP or money for working on his farms. |If this happens in the future, is there any way to get it to start accumulating the bonus without being rehired?
Old Jun 07 2023, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntdeb View Post
Worked on farm Guillermo Ext. and was not awarded any bonus XP or money for working on his farms. |If this happens in the future, is there any way to get it to start accumulating the bonus without being rehired?
Hi Huntdeb,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus.
Where were you hired? Are you possibly neighbors or buddies for them or they neighbors or buddies of yours. If so then you would not get the bonus.
The only way to get the bonus is if you are hired in the markets or inn. If you are not getting a bonus when hired from there then you have a connection of some kind with them. Rehiring would not help in that case.
If you want me to check I will need your account ID. You can find that number on the bottom of your farm page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2023, 11:58 AM

Turns out the person was a buddy. I didn't realize being hired by buddies eliminated you from earning rewards for being hired by them in the marketplace.
Old Jun 08 2023, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntdeb View Post
Turns out the person was a buddy. I didn't realize being hired by buddies eliminated you from earning rewards for being hired by them in the marketplace.
Hi Huntdeb,
Yes, only being hired by a stranger can get you the bonus.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2023, 11:00 AM

I had a woman message me today that she was my buddy but could not work my facilities cause we are not friends i am guessing she means not on facebook, I think farm town needs to remove that requirement, that we have to be friends on facebook to work stuff like facilities and trains and maybe ships, if we are leaving facebook in the future.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 15 2023, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I had a woman message me today that she was my buddy but could not work my facilities cause we are not friends i am guessing she means not on facebook, I think farm town needs to remove that requirement, that we have to be friends on facebook to work stuff like facilities and trains and maybe ships, if we are leaving facebook in the future.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post from Suggestions to be able to answer you.
I don't think there is any way for Farm Town to remove those requirements. However, if they are your buddy you added through the website and not a friend on Facebook, then they can work your facilities, trains and ships through the FT website.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info