Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 04 2022, 04:35 AM

My breweries aren't producing beer. Mousing over the ingredients show plenty of all of them "in storage", but nothing is in production. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just get back on the wagon and head over to my AA meeting?

Sorry, I should probably put my new FaceBook User Number down - 104631822101565, since I'm locked out of my original account and farms for an unstated reason.
mumbles to himself "all that work and money gone to waste"
Could you at least make me a Super Neighbor on my old farms?

Joined this forum Apr 25, 2009.

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Aug 04 2022 at 05:00 AM.
Old Aug 04 2022, 06:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
My breweries aren't producing beer. Mousing over the ingredients show plenty of all of them "in storage", but nothing is in production. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just get back on the wagon and head over to my AA meeting?

Sorry, I should probably put my new FaceBook User Number down - 104631822101565, since I'm locked out of my original account and farms for an unstated reason.
mumbles to himself "all that work and money gone to waste"
Could you at least make me a Super Neighbor on my old farms?

Joined this forum Apr 25, 2009.
Hi bruhelmboldt,

I have moved your post to help and support for facilites as it is not about the items in the last release.

Thank you for supplying your new ID. No I am sorry we can not set you as a super neighbour for your old account. That can only be done from that account so you would have to work with Facebook to regain access to it. Just to be clear, we can not influence Facebook in any way about any reasons why you may be locked out of it or what methods they may be asking you for to regain access to it.

For your Brewery Issue....
As you are saying that you have all the ingredients to make all the beers in the Breweries you own, which method are you using to start the batches in them?

Have you checked if any of these could be the cause? If not please do so:

When using the Start All at the top of the Facility Manager:
Open the Facility Manager and click on the funnel icon top right. Make sure that it's set like this so that the buttons at the top of the Facility Manager can see all facilities on all farms:

If you find that you need to make any changes to the funnel filter settings please remember to click the green check mark at the bottom to save those changes.

If the Funnel Filter setting is fine, please search for the Brewery in the Facility Manager and see if there is a check mark in the box on each of the Breweries.

If that check mark is also there, please open one of the Breweries and check that there are also check marks added to the boxes for each individual product made in it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 06 2022, 03:17 PM

I decided yesterday to redo the placement of my farms, putting all the planting fields together, facilities together, etc. I went to the Farm Selector Manager and waded in. It started out well, but then, even though I "saved" after every four I changed, I realized they were dropping off and being replaced by random numbers. And, it would not let me change them back to where I wanted them. However, it said if you hit the "reset" button, they would go back to their original state - they did not. I ended up with a mess and it won't let me fix it. I stopped at Farm #28 and that one and the next 11 farms are correct. However, I keep records of things, so I know where they should go. I have changed the numbers on the farms themselves to where they should be. For instance, Farm #1 should actually be #18, #2 - 19, #3 - 26, #4 - 21, etc. How can I restore them to where they need to be? Thank you. frmrfbi
Old Aug 06 2022, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
I decided yesterday to redo the placement of my farms, putting all the planting fields together, facilities together, etc. I went to the Farm Selector Manager and waded in. It started out well, but then, even though I "saved" after every four I changed, I realized they were dropping off and being replaced by random numbers. And, it would not let me change them back to where I wanted them. However, it said if you hit the "reset" button, they would go back to their original state - they did not. I ended up with a mess and it won't let me fix it. I stopped at Farm #28 and that one and the next 11 farms are correct. However, I keep records of things, so I know where they should go. I have changed the numbers on the farms themselves to where they should be. For instance, Farm #1 should actually be #18, #2 - 19, #3 - 26, #4 - 21, etc. How can I restore them to where they need to be? Thank you. frmrfbi
Hi frmrfbi

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen the game.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I would suggest you to close everything in your computer and restart it.

Once you did the previous suggestions, then take note of the order of your farms showing up in the grid. After that click in Reset button and see what happens.
If you have been changing your farms a lot then maybe the first time you click in Reset button you will only get the previous places not how your farms were originally placed.
Try to clik in Reset till you get your farms in their originally places, then reload the game and start changing them again.
Old Aug 12 2022, 07:58 PM

Loading facilities is NOT loading them?!
Old Aug 12 2022, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Loading facilities is NOT loading them?!
Hi John,
Make sure the settings are right for your facility manager.

Open the Facility Manager and click on the funnel icon top right. Make sure that it's set like this so that the buttons at the top of the Facility Manager can see all facilities on all farms:

If you find that you need to make any changes to the funnel filter settings please remember to click the green check mark at the bottom to save those changes.
If that isn't it you may have runn into needing an ingredient and sometimes that will stop the loading. For that try restarting your farms with the play button and then try loading again.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2022, 09:24 PM

Default Facilities having no goods to collect

I don't know if I am putting this in the right place, but no matter which farm I go to or what facility, I have nothing to collect. I have checked with other players and several are having the same problem. I don't really know how to report as I am a long time player, but not complainer. So if anyone can suggest what to do or where to click to report this, that would be fabulous. Thanks for reading!
Old Aug 12 2022, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusme13 View Post
I don't know if I am putting this in the right place, but no matter which farm I go to or what facility, I have nothing to collect. I have checked with other players and several are having the same problem. I don't really know how to report as I am a long time player, but not complainer. So if anyone can suggest what to do or where to click to report this, that would be fabulous. Thanks for reading!
Hi Jusme,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facilities. We are aware of this problem and have reported it to the developers. However, if you use the Faceility manager to collect your products from the facilities then you will see them and can store them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2022, 09:41 PM

ROBBED of crude!!! Load oil refinery, crude used, oil refinery NOT loaded!!!
Old Aug 12 2022, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
Make sure the settings are right for your facility manager.

If that isn't it you may have runn into needing an ingredient and sometimes that will stop the loading. For that try restarting your farms with the play button and then try loading again.

I AM LOADING THEM but they are not BEING loaded!!!! FIVE times I've loaded my oil refinery and it still shows NOTHING loaded!!! I have TONS of CRUDE!!! Same with NCC facilities, show as EMPTY!!! No point in working them since there is nothing loaded to work!!!

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Aug 12 2022 at 09:50 PM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending