Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 29 2022, 11:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
I always collect any coins or farm cash I have coming every day?
Hi QueenMab99,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

As you claimed FC for co-operative Quests today, we are looking at those for you.

Last week you claimed at 21/09/2022 00:11:03

You then completed 2 quests that day.

This week you were much later claiming, you claimed at 2022-09-28 11:28:24 today.

That is over 11 hours later than last week.

The quests that you completed between 11:03 and 11:28 last week is what had expired as it was over 7 days old.

To give yourself more time to claim the following week so that this is less likely to happen, we recommend that after you claim your Farm Cash you do not complete the final step of any quest until at least the following day.

For example:
  • If you claim 11am Thursday
  • Then do not complete the last step of any quest until the day after, at Friday 11am
  • Even though the Claim Farm Cash button could be blue on Thursday at 11 am
    (assuming you had enough quests to claim)
  • Because you didn't complete that quest until Friday 11 am it won't expire until Friday 10:59 am.
    The second it reaches 11 am it expires as it's then been 7 days since the last step was completed on it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 29 2022 at 11:52 AM.
Old Oct 01 2022, 03:29 AM

Unhappy Quest Failing to Continue Production

Today I am having problems that when I start to produce something in a quest. I clicked produce turpentine, it said it had started but as soon as I went to another quest and then came back the Turpentine hadn't started. I tried it a few times and then it wouldn't let me start it again as I had loaded it to the max.
Old Oct 01 2022, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Martyn View Post
Today I am having problems that when I start to produce something in a quest. I clicked produce turpentine, it said it had started but as soon as I went to another quest and then came back the Turpentine hadn't started. I tried it a few times and then it wouldn't let me start it again as I had loaded it to the max.
Hi Mad Martyn,

Did you check that the previous steps needed to make the turpentine all had a green check mark?

If it's not that, when you opened the Petrochemical Plant to start the batch of turpentine, was there only a blue start batch button or were there also other blue buttons like +1 +10 +30 and All showing?

If there was only a Start Batch button and not at least a blue+1 showing then the facility was already full so with quests it will show it started the step but then reverts to not done when you reopen the quest.

What you can try are:
  • have a look in your other petrochemical plants and see if any of those have at least a +1 blue button showing on the turpentine and start a batch in one of those.

• If there aren't any, then you will need to wait for a batch of turpentine to complete so the +1 or more is also showing up as well as start batch before you can try starting another batch.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 01 2022, 01:49 PM

my quests arent working on my 2nd quest i need to start petro chemical and it started this morning as it was empty and now i have returned to the game after 8hrs and the step hasn't counted and when i try again it wont allow me ive cleared mem and refreshed and nothing is happening?
Old Oct 01 2022, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
my quests arent working on my 2nd quest i need to start petro chemical and it started this morning as it was empty and now i have returned to the game after 8hrs and the step hasn't counted and when i try again it wont allow me ive cleared mem and refreshed and nothing is happening?
Hi Alexm

Do the previous steps have a green check mark?

If they dont allow you to start a batch then the factory is full. You could post your facilities to let your friends work them and then try to load only a batch. Do not use the All button for the product. Just start a batch.

Close the quest manager and then reopen it and see if the step is working.
Old Oct 12 2022, 06:58 PM

Question Ingredient Pack??

What's an ingredient pack? I've tried sending ingredients to people for the Farm Pass and it doesn't register.
Old Oct 12 2022, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
What's an ingredient pack? I've tried sending ingredients to people for the Farm Pass and it doesn't register.
Hi Lisa

Your goal for ingredients pack is to click in a link from a friend who is asking for ingredients. In your case you have to send 3 ingredients requests to different friends.

The best way for you to find ingredients requests, is to click in your My Requests tab and then click in Other Wall Requests. If you work in another tab sending the ingredients requests,then please reload the game to see if they counted.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6504906
Old Oct 13 2022, 03:07 PM

Unhappy

Now that the game is back I have been doing my quests again. It use to be that when I would click on claim farm cash it would tell me how many days I had left to complete them. Now it just says, "not enough days to complete". Well how will we know how many days we have left if is not showing what day we are on?
Old Oct 13 2022, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
Now that the game is back I have been doing my quests again. It use to be that when I would click on claim farm cash it would tell me how many days I had left to complete them. Now it just says, "not enough days to complete". Well how will we know how many days we have left if is not showing what day we are on?
Hi Readytoretire,
What I see when I click on the Claim FarmCash button is the following.
"Less than 7 days have passed, check again in 2 days" That tells you it will be at least 2 more days before you can collect.

It may be that you are to the point to collect, but the button hasn't turned blue. This happens if you are looking exactly at the time you can collect. Try closing your farms and reopening them then check again. If that doesn't work try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2022, 03:51 PM

I tried all that Taz and it still does not show like it use to, still saying not enough completed. Not working the way it did before. 1473121625

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline