Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 09 2022, 11:53 AM

Default Support contacted

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dnreynolds

Im sorry nothing changed for you. I ran a deeper memcache for you. Close your farms and then reopen.

If that doesnt work then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Form submitted to Support.
And now I've gone back to my farms .. and it's there. This is NOT FUNNY.
Old Jul 09 2022, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Form submitted to Support.
And now I've gone back to my farms .. and it's there. This is NOT FUNNY.
Maybe due I ran a deeper memcache, anyway it is good to let Support now this things are happening
Old Jul 09 2022, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Alexandra

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

You dont say how many batches you started for the red ink in one of the quests, if you started 10, 30 or All or you loaded all your facs to post facilities, then red ink will be started in both quests.

Anyway, I think it could be the same as when you have more than 1 quest to harvest the same crop, tree, flower etc. As soon as you harvest for one of the quest, the other one also completes that step.
I believe I started a batch on each quest. Well, I think I did anyway lol.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 11 2022, 07:44 PM

Question

Trying to do the Ukrainian Cabbage quest and it's telling me I don't have enough cabbage but I just harvested it. Facebook ID in signature
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cabbage.jpg (21.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Cabbage2.jpg (16.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jul 11 2022 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Added info
Old Jul 11 2022, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Trying to do the Ukrainian Cabbage quest and it's telling me I don't have enough cabbage but I just harvested it. Facebook ID in signature
Hi LisaScobee,
I have checked and you do not have any cabbage in your storage. You may have used it in something else before starting the last step of the quest. You will need to plant and harvest more cabbage then start the last step for that quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2022, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
I have checked and you do not have any cabbage in your storage. You may have used it in something else before starting the last step of the quest. You will need to plant and harvest more cabbage then start the last step for that quest.
Ugh I bet I did. Thanks. Do I have enough time to plant/harvest the new cabbage?
Old Jul 11 2022, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Ugh I bet I did. Thanks. Do I have enough time to plant/harvest the new cabbage?
Hi LisaScobee,
That would depend on the time left at the top for your quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2022, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
That would depend on the time left at the top for your quest.
The quest is showing Cabbage harvested. I guess I did use it on something else before asking for it for the Ukrainian quest. Showing the quest expires in 6.1 days so will make sure the cabbage gets used on the correct quest. Thx.
Old Jul 12 2022, 08:03 PM

Where you have two (or more) regular quests that require you to make the same item, starting it in one quest should also start it in the other.
Old Jul 12 2022, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Where you have two (or more) regular quests that require you to make the same item, starting it in one quest should also start it in the other.
Hi Sqrl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about quests so I could answer you.

It does start for both quests if they both require the same thing and have all preceding steps completed. After you have started or harvested the item, then if you close the quest manager and reopen it then it will show it is started in both as long as it is not something you need other items that have not been done yet. If the preceding steps have not been done then it will not start the second one.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline