Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2010, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Town Processing

I too am having problems with the processing on the myspace farm town. Starts working I leave it all stops - I stayed looking at the processing to the screen as it made butter it is like watching paint dry - then i tried another batch - left and came back and the milk was back in the shed and the processing was stopped. HELP

pamelajean@gmail.com
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:02 AM

Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo I love it Raul
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:08 AM
Account Not Linked

1. Red Windmill – Produces Flour
2. Stone Windmill – Produces Flour Faster <--How Much Faster?
3. Sugar Refinery – Produces Sugar
4. Dairy Processing Plant – Produces Cheese, Goat Cheese, and Butter

You can only have one type of facility per farm that will actually produce goods, although you can have several other instances of the same type of facility for decorative purposes.
So if we had a flour mill & sugar mill only one of them would work on the farm and the other is a waste?
OR
We can have ALL 3 but only work one at a time?

One more question, whats the possibility of adding a 3rd farm so that we can appoint a different facility for each?
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:33 AM

I have a question about the dairy plant. I bought one this afternoon-and started production with my cow and goat milk. But 8 hours later-I do not see any products finished. It says 3 hours for one, 4 for another and 30 minutes for butter. Why are my products not coming up when I access the plant? It used up all my cow and goat milk. Is there a production time I do not know about?
Thanks for any help.
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:35 AM

OK, I'm posting this in both threads so that hopefully it will be read by the Grand Poobars of Farm Town. Please don't scold me for the wrong thread ... I does me best ya know.

Hey guys, great new facilities ..... but shouldn't that automatically lead to the allocation of a third farm behind the scenes for us. I have the residential farm, and the Parkland, but I love both of these exactly the way they are and need to be able to make a 'production' unit on a third farm I would be willing to substitute my barn on one for a sugar refinery, if I could have a third farm for the dairy unit to go along with all the other stuff that I don't have room for already on my other two developed farms.
Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeese.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=527697491
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:48 AM
Account Not Linked

How do you get the chickens/cows inside the buildings or are they already full with them?
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbailey View Post
I got the sugar refinery and dairy processing plant and when I click on the to start they start but once I close out of that area there no production on them Is anyone else having this problem. Thank you! any help would be nice . Love the game

I'm having the same problems and its annoying. I don't understand. Please pass along any help you recieve in correcting this. Thanks
Old Mar 20 2010, 01:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunn69 View Post
1. Red Windmill – Produces Flour
2. Stone Windmill – Produces Flour Faster <--How Much Faster?
3. Sugar Refinery – Produces Sugar
4. Dairy Processing Plant – Produces Cheese, Goat Cheese, and Butter

You can only have one type of facility per farm that will actually produce goods, although you can have several other instances of the same type of facility for decorative purposes.
So if we had a flour mill & sugar mill only one of them would work on the farm and the other is a waste?
OR
We can have ALL 3 but only work one at a time?

One more question, whats the possibility of adding a 3rd farm so that we can appoint a different facility for each?
Red windmill 2 hours
stone windmill 30 minutes

The you can only have one working building on a farm is for that type of building not all the building combined. IE you can have 10 chicken coops on your farm but can only harvest one of them the rest are for decoration. You can produce flour and butter, cheese, and sugar all at the same time.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 20 2010, 01:36 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you for clarifying that for me before i made a major mistake and only went with one facility, lol...
Old Mar 20 2010, 02:46 AM

Thank you SO MUCH! What fun!! Of course, now I REALLY need a third farm,.....
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities