Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 24 2023, 11:13 PM

I don't know if you need this from me but this is mine.
user ID number is: 721938372 Build NO: 399
I have the users all so. I can't get buy cash to get to work. Fb chained it when they started taking it all. Can we fix that too.
Old Mar 24 2023, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I don't know if you need this from me but this is mine.
user ID number is: 721938372 Build NO: 399
I have the users all so. I can't get buy cash to get to work. Fb chained it when they started taking it all. Can we fix that too.
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash as that seems to be the only thing you are asking about. I do not see anything in your post about cargo ships where you posted.
Are you using a bookmark to get to Farm Town as we have not been on build 399 in a long time? You should be on but it is at least 433. If you are using a book mark, don't.
Instead use the shortcut on your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown burtton at the top of the forums so you get the correct version of Farm Town.
What happens when you try to buy farm cash? I have just tried and it works fine for me.

Facebook does not take it all. I don't know where you got that idea. Yes they handle the transaction for purchasing, but Slashkey is paid the money for those farm cash you buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 24 2023 at 11:56 PM.
Old Apr 17 2023, 11:41 PM

Default can't buy FC

I am trying to buy FC but every time I click the OK button a pop up flicks on and off and the whole screen glitches.. have tried with both chrome and Firefox same result every time.. i have checked the pop up blocker but nothing is working.. never had a problem before and it flicks off so fast i can't even read what it's saying..

TIA
Old Apr 17 2023, 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
I am trying to buy FC but every time I click the OK button a pop up flicks on and off and the whole screen glitches.. have tried with both chrome and Firefox same result every time.. i have checked the pop up blocker but nothing is working.. never had a problem before and it flicks off so fast i can't even read what it's saying..

TIA
Hi Fam town addiction,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.

You purchase Farm Cash through Facebook. Farm Town has nothing to do with any of that except to linking you to the pop up for it. This sounds like you have something blocking that second pop up. Since it is affecting both browsers then it is probably your antivirus blocking it. I would try disabling your pop up blocker in one browser and see if it will let it go through.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2023, 12:07 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Fam town addiction,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.

You purchase Farm Cash through Facebook. Farm Town has nothing to do with any of that except to linking you to the pop up for it. This sounds like you have something blocking that second pop up. Since it is affecting both browsers then it is probably your antivirus blocking it. I would try disabling your pop up blocker in one browser and see if it will let it go through.
Thank you.. I wasn't sure where to post as I couldn't find the right heading.. I turned everything off and did a complete reboot of everything and is working again.. very strange that I have never had that issue before and I buy FC regularly.. I figured it was something that FB had changed but thought I would post just. in case there was something else going on
Old Apr 18 2023, 08:52 AM

Default Exchange issue

I am from Iceland, and Facebook needs exchange dollar amount into Icelandic kroner, but VISA international does not except decimal [in Icelandic kroner] longer or for three weeks, Facebook is taking too long to fix this.
Old Apr 18 2023, 08:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uoden View Post
I am from Iceland, and Facebook needs exchange dollar amount into Icelandic kroner, but VISA international does not except decimal [in Icelandic kroner] longer or for three weeks, Facebook is taking too long to fix this.
Hi Uoden,
I am sorrry but there is nothing Farm Town can do about this. You will have to address that with Facebook.
Old Apr 22 2023, 12:43 AM

I have wanted to buy more facts for the longest but Facebook will not let me take my old bank card out I do not use that bank anymore I want to use just my discovery card but I fear tputting it for they said I had to leave the bank card in to pay for my ads.I do not have ad
s Is there anyay we can buy just from farmtown ?And what they talking about ads ?
Old Apr 22 2023, 04:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Underdahl View Post
I have wanted to buy more facts for the longest but Facebook will not let me take my old bank card out I do not use that bank anymore I want to use just my discovery card but I fear tputting it for they said I had to leave the bank card in to pay for my ads.I do not have ad
s Is there anyay we can buy just from farmtown ?And what they talking about ads ?
Hi Betty Underdahl,

I have moved your post to the thread about buying Farm Cash.

There will be a method released to buy Farm Cash on the Website at some point after it is released, which does not go through Facebook. As long as you are already registered for the website then once you are logged into it you will be able to buy there once those methods have been enabled.

As for buying anything on Facebook and what you can do with any payment methods there, those are all under Facebooks control. You will need to contact them if they are trying to charge you for any payments for ads to find out what those are and why.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 22 2023, 05:23 AM

Well, all I have ever bought through Facebook is Farm cash. And I did send a message I did not have any ads. I will just be glad when we move to our new Farmtown. Thank you for answering me.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash