Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 15 2023, 12:20 PM

Exclamation Multi planting with purple hnd

I have the purple hand tool I want to use it on my new. farm to plant multi items how do I do this please as I am only getting the edit and pyrchese board not the one with the patterns for multi planting than you in. advance
Old Mar 15 2023, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkyman View Post
I have the purple hand tool I want to use it on my new. farm to plant multi items how do I do this please as I am only getting the edit and pyrchese board not the one with the patterns for multi planting than you in. advance
Hi dinkyman,
I have moved your post to the thread about tools.
The purple hand does not give you the patterns for multi planting. That tool is not for multi planting. You can buy multiple items with it, but still would be placing them individually. And to place those you still have to have at least one spot the size of a pine tree to place each of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2023, 04:55 PM

Default New tool not ahowing in storage

I just bought several new tools all are showing except the 16x16 tree shaker. When I went to buy the 20x20 it states I need to buy 16x16. What may of happened?
Old Mar 18 2023, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
I just bought several new tools all are showing except the 16x16 tree shaker. When I went to buy the 20x20 it states I need to buy 16x16. What may of happened?
Neverming it was the 16x12 I bought. Thought it was the 16x16. My mistake I guess
Old Mar 18 2023, 05:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
Hi Jeanettes,
I moved your post to the thread about tools. What you bought is the tree shaker 16x 12 which you needed to own before you can buy the 16x16not 16x16. That one is in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2023, 01:48 PM

Default harvester 2x2 not working

harvester 2x2 not working. it kept saying I had to buy one, but I already had one on my farm. so I bought another hoping it would work, but it still wont work. Id like to get help with this and get it fixed. and how do I get a refund for the 2nd harvester 2x2 cause obviously its a glitch/bug of why its not working
Old Mar 27 2023, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSYBITZZ View Post
harvester 2x2 not working. it kept saying I had to buy one, but I already had one on my farm. so I bought another hoping it would work, but it still wont work. Id like to get help with this and get it fixed. and how do I get a refund for the 2nd harvester 2x2 cause obviously its a glitch/bug of why its not working
Hi ITSYBITZZ

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

When you click in the Harvester, do you get the menu? Do you click in Harvest option to start using it?

Your harvesters are on your farm. Try to send one of them to your storage and then see if it works from your yellow Tool box.

To ask for a refund you need to contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

One more thing for you, I would suggest you to remove the spaces between the fields.
To do that, click in your preferences, the wrench and then put a check mark to Remove space between fields option.
Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Once your crops are ready, you can harvest them and then you can delete the fields and then replow.
Old Apr 05 2023, 01:56 PM

Default Changing tools in bottom right box

I know you can change the tools that show in the bottom right box where the store and toolbox and gifts, etc. are located because I've done it before. But I'm old and forgetful and don't remember how to do it lol Can someone please remind me how it's done? Thanks so much!
Old Apr 05 2023, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
I know you can change the tools that show in the bottom right box where the store and toolbox and gifts, etc. are located because I've done it before. But I'm old and forgetful and don't remember how to do it lol Can someone please remind me how it's done? Thanks so much!
Hi GrammieRee

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

You have full information about Shortcuts in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6303490
Old Apr 05 2023, 02:14 PM

Default Just what I needed!! :)

Thank you so very much! I looked all over but couldn't find it lol

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity