Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 06 2023, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
What's Facebook's problem with the game now?
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved your post to the thread about the display.

The latest pop up in the game when you open your farms is to further help with the website set up. Just follow the directions there and complete the pop up fillins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:47 PM

I've received the same pop up as Lisa Scobee. Do I use the password I use for the Forum, Facebook, or a different password? Thanks for your help!
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I've received the same pop up as Lisa Scobee. Do I use the password I use for the Forum, Facebook, or a different password? Thanks for your help!
Hi BarbLH,
You use any password you wish. This password will only be used on the website for your farms and has nothing to do with any other login.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 01:15 PM
Account Not Linked

i didnt receive the page to make sure you have my email address...will it come to me in the nest days or so...i seen it says in 5
Old Mar 06 2023, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
i didnt receive the page to make sure you have my email address...will it come to me in the nest days or so...i seen it says in 5
Hi Tripod,
Close ane restart your farms. If you do not see the pop up still then try clearing your memcache and reload.
Old Mar 07 2023, 09:17 AM

I had 31 messages in my box this am - and most of them wouldn't load fully so I could see the sender - even though I've cleaned cache on Firefox and used memcache cleaner several times. REALLY frustrating as I try to help everyone each morning who has helped me. Hope y'all get this fixed before somebody screams on Facebk and the Facebk police get upset. Thanks for all the help, Taz! Since this seems to be a "display" issue hope I put it in the right place. - Shirley H alias Zany Clover
Old Mar 07 2023, 09:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I had 31 messages in my box this am - and most of them wouldn't load fully so I could see the sender - even though I've cleaned cache on Firefox and used memcache cleaner several times. REALLY frustrating as I try to help everyone each morning who has helped me. Hope y'all get this fixed before somebody screams on Facebk and the Facebk police get upset. Thanks for all the help, Taz! Since this seems to be a "display" issue hope I put it in the right place. - Shirley H alias Zany Clover
HiSHirley,
I have seen the incomplete load of the in game messages too yesterday. All I had to do was close it and then open again from the list to get the names. Try that.
Old Mar 11 2023, 05:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default fields moving

My fields move in all directions while I am planting, plowing or harvesting. Why is that happening?
Is there a way to stop it from moving unless I move it with my mouse to get to another section of the field?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 11 2023, 06:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofe2005@yahoo.com View Post
My fields move in all directions while I am planting, plowing or harvesting. Why is that happening?
Is there a way to stop it from moving unless I move it with my mouse to get to another section of the field?
Hi kofe2005,

Fields can't physically move so I am not exactly sure what you mean by that.

Could it be that when you click the left button on your mouse to work a section, then let go of that left button and try to click on a different section that it's actually the whole farm that moves?

Have you kept up to date with computer updates and browser updates? If not please make sure that you do them.

Please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If those don't help, it's sounding like you might have a problem with your mouse.

If you have another mouse that you can try please see if you get the same problem. If your mouse uses batteries try replacing the batteries, if it's rechargeable please try recharging it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 31 2023, 09:37 PM

Default Black Banner on Wall Request and game page

All of a sudden I have a black header and black sidebar with games on it on the Wall Request and the game page. I can't get rid of it. Is this a new Facebook thing? It reduces the size of the game page. Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide