Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2023, 03:08 PM

Thank you. I had just gotten a new phone and so missed Facebook's notification. I ended up just freezing my old account so no one could get access to it, but that included me too lol. I sure hope Farmtown leaves Facebook to make it safer and less issues.
Old Feb 24 2023, 06:40 AM

Unhappy Free farm town gifts

Free farm town gifts haven't worked for days now. I can't get one item.
Old Feb 24 2023, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
Free farm town gifts haven't worked for days now. I can't get one item.
Hi kbirk1950,

There are no free gift sites owned or run by Slashkey so we can not help you with any problems you may be having with them.

If you are having problems with accepting gifts using My Requests then please click on this link and read the information there to see if there is anything you have not already tried. Post in that thread if those don't help you with any issues using My Requests or with using the Send Gifts tabs at the top of you game screen:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657506

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 06 2023, 10:13 PM

Default Forum Posting

i hope the forum on the new FT web page will be easier for me to understand. I can only hope i am in the right place to ask this question. A long time ago, wasn't there some kind of number (php?) that was assigned to each player. Do i still need it? Where would i be able to find it? I am sorry to be a bother, but i'd sure like to know! thanks so much.
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
i hope the forum on the new FT web page will be easier for me to understand. I can only hope i am in the right place to ask this question. A long time ago, wasn't there some kind of number (php?) that was assigned to each player. Do i still need it? Where would i be able to find it? I am sorry to be a bother, but i'd sure like to know! thanks so much.
Hi Lyndalu,
It will be the same forums we have right now. That is not changing as it is already on the Slashkey's servers and not on Facebook. Nothing about the forums is changing. I don't know what number you are talking about as we have never used any numbers except for your farms account number to find your data to help you.
How to post in the forums, where to post and how to find your posts are all explained in the Forum Guide Section of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2023, 02:04 PM

Default Ghosting my oil refinery

I have 25 farms and have been ghosting my oil refinery on each of those farms. I have been pressing produce faster on each of those farms when ghosting, which means the produce faster request post will appear multiple times. Is that right?
Old Mar 08 2023, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda5211 View Post
I have 25 farms and have been ghosting my oil refinery on each of those farms. I have been pressing produce faster on each of those farms when ghosting, which means the produce faster request post will appear multiple times. Is that right?
Hi linda

Ghosting is a trick and nobody can post about that on the forums.

Im now closing this thread.
Old Mar 17 2023, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Default ft giftshop

neither free gift sites haven't worked but about 5% of the time if that much
getting blocked on 8x firefox when trying to 9x on farmtown worked good till shut down
Old Mar 17 2023, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Beloat View Post
neither free gift sites haven't worked but about 5% of the time if that much
getting blocked on 8x firefox when trying to 9x on farmtown worked good till shut down
Hi Dick Beloat,
Slashkey/Farm Town do not own, operate or condone those gift sites you are talking about. You will have to contact the owners of those sites if you have problems with them. There is nothing Farm Town can or will do to help those sites operate.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2023, 03:43 PM

Default suggestions

i am not allowed into the suggestions page. .why? i'd like to make a suggestion for something to have at the new site when we go there...
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts