Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 19 2023, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margie2 View Post
Thank you MaryMarcel for answering my question. That will help me out a lot.
You are welcome Margie
Old Feb 22 2023, 11:07 AM

my farm 2 needs help! I cant get fields to stick. all my facilities are on theouter edges.. I have coasts except for on the edges and I have 1 layers of trees. I'm trying to add 3 layer of fields but half of it doesnt stick.
who can I contact to come and have a look at my farm to see if anything is wrong with it?

thanks for all the help y'all give every single day =)
Old Feb 22 2023, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
my farm 2 needs help! I cant get fields to stick. all my facilities are on theouter edges.. I have coasts except for on the edges and I have 1 layers of trees. I'm trying to add 3 layer of fields but half of it doesnt stick.
who can I contact to come and have a look at my farm to see if anything is wrong with it?

thanks for all the help y'all give every single day =)
Hi Badcompany,
As you are talking about layering I am sorry, but we are not allowed to help with that. It may be that you have reached the maximum amount allowed on that farm in which things can disappear.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2023, 04:58 PM

With 9 layer crops and a layer of flowers it's not letting me put down those layer of flowers to the edge, it seems there is a maximum amount you can layer. But what sense is it to upgrade your farms if there is a limit? I've always been able to layer crops 9x and then add either one layer of flowers or trees and leaving 2 lines around the edge of the farm. I can't get that much anymore. When you upgrade the farm, why doesn't allow an increased amount of layering as well?
Old Mar 01 2023, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
With 9 layer crops and a layer of flowers it's not letting me put down those layer of flowers to the edge, it seems there is a maximum amount you can layer. But what sense is it to upgrade your farms if there is a limit? I've always been able to layer crops 9x and then add either one layer of flowers or trees and leaving 2 lines around the edge of the farm. I can't get that much anymore. When you upgrade the farm, why doesn't allow an increased amount of layering as well?
Hi Texans,
We are not allowed to discuss or offer any advise or instructions about layering. You are on your own for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2023, 03:28 PM

Default Plowing changes on my farm

When plowing new fields, the squares are separated now instead of together? What is happening? With spaces between the squares, a field has smaller planting area and less crop? Is this a new design for our fields or do I have a problem? Thanks for your help
Old Mar 07 2023, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamentor View Post
When plowing new fields, the squares are separated now instead of together? What is happening? With spaces between the squares, a field has smaller planting area and less crop? Is this a new design for our fields or do I have a problem? Thanks for your help
Hi Lesamentor,
I moved your post to the thread about plowing.
Go to your preferences and make sure there is a check in the box for Remove Space Between Fields.
After you do that you will have to delete the ones that are separated and replow them.
Old Apr 01 2023, 10:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default How do I clear cache to stop fields from moving?

How do I clear cache to stop the fields from moving and why am I not seeing the XP go up after working on someone's farm even after I refresh the page?\

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 01 2023, 11:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I was mistaken. I do see the XP posted. I was looking at the wrong number... I would like to know how to clear the cache .

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 01 2023, 11:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofe2005@yahoo.com View Post
How do I clear cache to stop the fields from moving and why am I not seeing the XP go up after working on someone's farm even after I refresh the page?\
Quote:
Originally Posted by kofe2005@yahoo.com View Post
I was mistaken. I do see the XP posted. I was looking at the wrong number... I would like to know how to clear the cache .
Hi kofe2005,

Have you kept up with your computer updates and bowser updates? If not please make sure that you do those first.

Are you wanting to clear browser caches/history? You should be able to find how to clear your browser cache in your browsers instructions. Read the information it shows you so you know if it will log you out of any websites as you will need the log in details for those to log back in. There are some instructions for some browsers in this link, click on it to be taken there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If those don't help, what exactly do you mean by the fields are moving?
If when you use your mouse and click the left button on the farm then release the button the whole farm is moving with your mouse movements you may have an issue with your mouse not releasing the left click. If that's the case you can see if it needs new batteries, recharging or if you have another mouse that you know works try that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding