Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 23 2022, 03:26 AM

Default neighbourhood chains contest

Hello there,

I have a problem with the neighbourhood chains contest, I started a new week yesterday morning and when I came back later in the day I got the message "You have abandoned the contest for this week etc."

Hope you can help me out here, tia, Alice

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 23 2022 at 05:33 AM.
Old Dec 23 2022, 05:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharcicia View Post
Hello there,

I have a problem with the neighbourhood chains contest, I started a new week yesterday morning and when I came back later in the day I got the message "You have abandoned the contest for this week etc."

Hope you can help me out here, tia, Alice
Hi tharcicia,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for the neighborhood chains contest to address that question first. I will give you the link in this post so you can find the post about your gift issue.

If you moved a facility that was in the contest, perhaps to move to another farm, that causes you to abandon the contest. Any facilities in the current NCC week must stay on the farm they are on until the contest is over. I am sorry but there is no way to get you back into it.

In the future, if you have more than one issue, please try to put each issue in a separate post and try to post each one in the relevant thread for that issue.

To get to your post and the reply about your gift issue please click on this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6524050

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 24 2023, 05:40 AM

Default neighborhood challenges

This is the second week in a row that I was told I abandoned the contest when I didn't. This week, I was at the top of my neighborhood and 6th overall. I don't understand why it is not letting me finish the week or getting any of the rewards!!!
Old Jan 24 2023, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
This is the second week in a row that I was told I abandoned the contest when I didn't. This week, I was at the top of my neighborhood and 6th overall. I don't understand why it is not letting me finish the week or getting any of the rewards!!!
Hi ericani51,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

Could you have been moving any facilities to other farms or storing any since the contest started?

The reason I ask is because what can cause you to abandon the NCC contest is that once the facilities are entered into the contest, you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, the facility will be removed from the farm, and you will be terminated from that weeks contest.

In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are chosen for the NCC must remain on the farms they are on during the whole week of the contest until it is over and you have claimed any rewards. An example of that warning message is shown in the first post on page one of this thread.

Some farmers don't always read the full contents of that message as you also get a similar warning when you store any facility, that doesn't mention the contest, so sometimes they think it's just the normal one about losing products if any are still pending and not stored.

I am sorry but there is no way to get you back into this week contest.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 24 2023, 11:53 AM

Thank you. That is what happened. I will know for the future.
Old Jan 24 2023, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
Thank you. That is what happened. I will know for the future.
You're welcome ericanl51

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 01 2023, 06:33 PM

Default please help me understand

Yesterday (01/31/23) I literally kept refreshing my "wall" so that I could try and end up in the top 3. Today aven after waiting for over 8 hours, all my neighbors/friends are still showing in pink even though it has been well over 12 hours since I worked them last. I am baffled, and very dismayed at not being able to compete during these last few hours of the competition. The clock on my farm is stuck at 8 hours. Thanks for any info. Pam
Old Feb 01 2023, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
Yesterday (01/31/23) I literally kept refreshing my "wall" so that I could try and end up in the top 3. Today aven after waiting for over 8 hours, all my neighbors/friends are still showing in pink even though it has been well over 12 hours since I worked them last. I am baffled, and very dismayed at not being able to compete during these last few hours of the competition. The clock on my farm is stuck at 8 hours. Thanks for any info. Pam
Hi Pam,
If you worked any facility posts it resets the clock to 8 hours from the time of the last one you worked. It is not that you don't work an individual's facilities for 8 hours to reset for the individual. You must have a complete 8 hours of no facility work at all for the time to complete and all be reset.
Working their facilities does not add points for the neighborhood chain contest. Points are only added for refilling facilities not for working on them for neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2023, 12:40 AM

Not showing all of my NCCs in Facility manager or NCC. I have 12 of each of the FC facilities but only 6 and 7 of the corresponding Coin Facilities. I bought 11 of each of the FC facilities and they are not showing up in facility manager. It is like they do not exist.

Last edited by bbarksda; Feb 04 2023 at 12:46 AM. Reason: added information
Old Feb 04 2023, 12:59 AM

I own 12 Farm Cash Factories for this week NCC and should be able to have 12 coin factories. I have 4 Dental Clinic and at least 8 Tea Factories but only 5 Tea Factories are on the NCC.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest