Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 13 2022, 07:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that there are problems with working facilities as well as starting/loading batches using some methods which can affect the NCC and Quests.

For full details please click on this link to be taken to the post in the known issues section of the forum:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530

The developers and support are aware of the problems. We apologize for the inconveniences caused and again ask you to try to be patient while we wait for this to be resolved.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 18 2022, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Latest neighborhood chains contest

I can't figure this out. I currently own 3 Taste of Bulgaria service facilities. However, it shows I have none on my farms. Is this a glitch? I don't think I have ever had that happen before. They are all active.

Linda Zinnecker
(Email removed)

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 18 2022 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety reasons
Old Aug 18 2022, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlady2741 View Post
I can't figure this out. I currently own 3 Taste of Bulgaria service facilities. However, it shows I have none on my farms. Is this a glitch? I don't think I have ever had that happen before. They are all active.

Linda Zinnecker
(Email removed)
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
Please do not put your email address in your posts as we do not need it to answer you and this is a public forum so anyone can see you email address if you add it to your posts.
You have 2 Confectionery Factories (FC) and 2 Beekeeping Supplies Factories (FC) for a total of 4 FC facilities. You have 4 balloon bust booth facilities (coin). So you can not have any Taste of Bulgaria facilities in the contest because you can only have as many coin facilities in the contest as you have FC facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2022, 01:42 PM
Account Not Linked

I would like to think a lot of players would be interested in this, a tool that allows you to fill all of the facilities you own in the NCC. It is rather slow having to do them all individually, when it first started most people had one of each or less, I have seen of late people with 30 plus, I think it is a nightmare loading my eight!!! Thanks in advance
Old Aug 19 2022, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I would like to think a lot of players would be interested in this, a tool that allows you to fill all of the facilities you own in the NCC. It is rather slow having to do them all individually, when it first started most people had one of each or less, I have seen of late people with 30 plus, I think it is a nightmare loading my eight!!! Thanks in advance
Hi Grumpdad,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the NCC to answer you as we can not answer in the Suggestions section.
You do not have to fill your facilities for the NCC from the NCC manager indivcidually. You can fill them from the Facility manager using any of the tools you have for that and they do count for the NCC. There is also a way to filter the facility manager to show and fill only the NCC facilities in the funnel filter there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2022, 06:37 AM

For some reason, even though my NCC is enabled - it's been enabled for a very long time, I cannot see my neighbors or when they add a facility. I've cleared my cache and done a memcached.

Here is what I see:

I CAN load my facilities in the NCC window but as you can see the others are greyed out. I have triple-checked that the NCC is enabled and I KNOW I have not turned it off. I just won 1st place this last week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-08-25 202033.jpg (22.1 KB, 5 views)
Old Aug 26 2022, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
For some reason, even though my NCC is enabled - it's been enabled for a very long time, I cannot see my neighbors or when they add a facility. I've cleared my cache and done a memcached.

Here is what I see:

I CAN load my facilities in the NCC window but as you can see the others are greyed out. I have triple-checked that the NCC is enabled and I KNOW I have not turned it off. I just won 1st place this last week!
Hi SirMatthew KC,

I have cleaned your NCC data, please reload the game and check the facilities are now showing up for you

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 26 2022, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC,

I have cleaned your NCC data, please reload the game and check the facilities are now showing up for you
Thanks, Tiger! I didn't get any points for adding the Artisan Soap Fac and filling it, but that is not the end of the world. I'm just glad that it works now. THANKS!!!
Old Sep 01 2022, 01:56 AM

Default Ncc

i have been playing for quite some time, and participate in the NCC every week

however over the last 3 weeks i have not been able to participate
i have checked settings, and have NCC enabled

can some one please have a look as to why i am excluded

thank you
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanAOrr View Post
i have been playing for quite some time, and participate in the NCC every week

however over the last 3 weeks i have not been able to participate
i have checked settings, and have NCC enabled

can some one please have a look as to why i am excluded

thank you
Hi NormanAOrr,

I have moved your post to the thread about the NCC.
Are you still having problems?
What facilities are you seeing when you open the NCC?

Please supply your user id, it will be showing up below the yellow box underneath your game screen We need to double check that we have the correct id for you.

The id we have for you shows that you have been participating the last 3 weeks and that currently you have one Fish Market and one Veteran Supplies in this weeks contest. The Veteran Supplies at the time of this post is currently showing 252 points added.

You have no FC facilities in this weeks contest so you can only have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

As you have far more than one of each of those you will need to make sure that you are filling the correct two specific facilities that are showing up in the NCC so that you are not using up ingredients in all the other facilities that are not part of the contest and possibly running out. The NCC window will show you which farms those 2 facilities are on so that you know which ones need to be filled first to earn points.

If you are filling the NCC facilities using the Start All and Load ALL at the top of the Facility Manager, please check that the Funnel filter in the Facility Manager is set to show all facilities on all farms or it may not be seeing all the facilities.

Then also in Facility Manager please search for the specific facilities in the NCC and make sure that there is a check mark showing on each facility, then open each of them and make sure that all the check marks on each product they make or stock are also there. Missing check marks prevents facilities or products from being made/stocked in them.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest