Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 11 2022, 06:29 AM

Thanks Tiger. The duplicates are not on the same farm. They are on other farms. They are not showing up within the NCC Contest itself. They are un-checked, not functioning - technically they shouldn't be considered. However, because I "own" them, they can get chosen if I buy more FC facs, and that's what I'm trying to avoid. Hope that makes sense. According to the game guide, it states that any factory in the NCC cannot be moved once the contest has started without forfeiting for the week. But these are not in the contest per say.
Old Aug 11 2022, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Tiger. The duplicates are not on the same farm. They are on other farms. They are not showing up within the NCC Contest itself. They are un-checked, not functioning - technically they shouldn't be considered. However, because I "own" them, they can get chosen if I buy more FC facs, and that's what I'm trying to avoid. Hope that makes sense. According to the game guide, it states that any factory in the NCC cannot be moved once the contest has started without forfeiting for the week. But these are not in the contest per say.
Hi Early Girl,

As they are not on the same farm as the one in the contest then you can sell the other ones.

Ones that are already showing up as part of the NCC can't be stored to move to a different farm. You do get a warning popup if you try to store a facility in the contest, but some will make a mistake and assume it's just a confirmation message to proceed to store and have missed that the warning states that it's part of the NCC.

To double check, I have just bought an extra one for a different farm, checked it didn't show as one in the NCC, then sold it. I had no warning that it was part of the NCC. I then reloaded the game and I haven't abandoned the contest.

I would just be careful and sell them before you buy any other facilities that could be used for the NCC.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 11 2022, 08:33 AM

Thanks again Tiger! Always so much help. I did get them sold, and things worked as planned. Really appreciate your help - hope you have a wonderful day!
Old Aug 11 2022, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks again Tiger! Always so much help. I did get them sold, and things worked as planned. Really appreciate your help - hope you have a wonderful day!
That's great news Early Girl, thanks very much for coming back to let us know!
Have a great day too!

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 12 2022, 01:44 AM

Have an issue with the Neighbourhood Chains contest. My husband started doing this last week and all was good. Yesterday he loaded his facilities up before opening up the chain quest. Realised his mistake - opened up the quests and collected rewards, thanked friends etc... Then on the contests info page went to one of the buildings he hadn't filled up and filled it from there. However the Chains tab is still greyed out. He tried various times during the day and again this morning - filing up the facilities from the chains page but it is still greyed out. NCC is enabled. Any ideas?
Old Aug 12 2022, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
Have an issue with the Neighbourhood Chains contest. My husband started doing this last week and all was good. Yesterday he loaded his facilities up before opening up the chain quest. Realised his mistake - opened up the quests and collected rewards, thanked friends etc... Then on the contests info page went to one of the buildings he hadn't filled up and filled it from there. However the Chains tab is still greyed out. He tried various times during the day and again this morning - filing up the facilities from the chains page but it is still greyed out. NCC is enabled. Any ideas?
Hi nickydwuk,

What facilites is he seeing? Do you mean he claimed the rewards for the NCC and is filling them from the Contest Info section but the My Neighborhood Chains section is greyed out as well as the Competing Neighbourhoods section?

To be able to help further we need his User ID please. He can find that by loading his game and scrolling down the page past the yellow box underneath where his game is loaded.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 12 2022, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi nickydwuk,

What facilites is he seeing? Do you mean he claimed the rewards for the NCC and is filling them from the Contest Info section but the My Neighborhood Chains section is greyed out as well as the Competing Neighbourhoods section?

To be able to help further we need his User ID please. He can find that by loading his game and scrolling down the page past the yellow box underneath where his game is loaded.

He claimed his rewards for last week but even after loading the facilities from the Neighbourhood Contest screen both the Neighbourhood Chains section and Competing Neighbourhoods are still greyed out.

His USER ID number is: 658008939
Facilities he sees are:
Indian Restaurant, Arcade game Centre, Courthouse Supplies factory and Dominican restaurant. These are the same as mine and mine works ok.
Old Aug 12 2022, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
He claimed his rewards for last week but even after loading the facilities from the Neighbourhood Contest screen both the Neighbourhood Chains section and Competing Neighbourhoods are still greyed out.

His USER ID number is: 658008939
Facilities he sees are:
Indian Restaurant, Arcade game Centre, Courthouse Supplies factory and Dominican restaurant. These are the same as mine and mine works ok.
Hi Nickydwuk,
I have cleaned his NCC information. Please have him close and reopen his farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2022, 04:47 PM

Thank you - it's all working now
Old Aug 13 2022, 01:25 AM

USER ID number is: 748105278 Build No: 352

Having trouble with my facilities on the NCC. When I refill them from the contest page, the new amounts don't go in. I have tried reloading, using a different browser, emptying my cache, all the usual things. Also, one of my neighbours messaged me that ALL my facilities were showing up empty when he tried to work my farms from my get more clients and help with production wall posts. When I go to the what's in production and what's in stock tabs through the NCC, the tabs show empty facilities but show up normally if I go through the facility manager.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest